Fairy Tail Online RP

Paying for stat training abolishment suggestion Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Paying for stat training abolishment suggestion Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Paying for stat training abolishment suggestion

Hikari-chan
    Hikari-chan

Paying for stat training abolishment suggestion ODFYPdI

Paying for stat training abolishment suggestion Empty Paying for stat training abolishment suggestion

Post by Hikari-chan Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 pm

Okay, so after reading over the stat guidelines, I noticed something unsettling.

That something would be.... PAYING to train a stat. I realize that there is a way to get around that. Which brings me to my next point... why pay at all if you can get around the fee? Its pointless and frankly, a bit ridiculous to make people pay to train a STAT of all things. I can understand making people pay for items, pets, spell slots and etc, but for a stat? That to me, is just plain silly. I DO however like how you guys have the training thread WC set up, that is a pro to this. However! I do strongly suggest that you guys consider abolishing the training fees completely. Now, I leave this topic open to those who'd like to also voice their opinions on this matter.

*Drops the mic and waits for someone to pick it up*

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 pm