Fairy Tail Online RP

Goodbye Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Goodbye Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Goodbye

Rin Moriyama

Goodbye ODFYPdI

Goodbye Empty Goodbye

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:54 am

Well, as this thread is titled, this is my goodbye and a permanent one too. I have reasons as to why I'm leaving and I will say nothing more to avoid any possible drama. I hope this site stays active and lively and continues to thrive. Take care everyone, I'm sorry I didn't get to know you all sooner but, this was pretty much inevitable for me. If any of you want to add me on Skype, PM me. Stay strong guys. Hope to talk to you all on Skype

Last edited by Rin Moriyama on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bacon
    Bacon

Goodbye D3kALDY

Goodbye Empty Re: Goodbye

Post by Bacon Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:07 am

Bai
    [skyped removed due to user safety reasons]
    Bacon
    Bacon

Goodbye D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Bacon wrote:Bai
    [skyped removed due to user safety reasons]

One more edit by the user will result in a second warning. We do not permit users to write their skype, email, phone numbers, etc within posts. Keep in mind that this is a public forum and strangers can see it too. Therefore, we have disallowed such things from being posted in full view. If you have a problem with it, message me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:27 pm