Fairy Tail Online RP

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu}

Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} FcB4idF

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} Empty STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu}

Post by Ean Sableheart Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Stats

Strength: The primary attack stat, this stat determines how much power one has physically. Those with high strength can smash boulders and walls without the need of magic while those with low strength can barely lift a box.

Precision: Secondary attack stat, this determines how accurate distant attacks can get. Better precision determines if you have pin point accuracy from a few thousand feet away or the best you got a punch clean to the face in terms of range.

Endurance: This is the primary defense stat, determining how much damage one takes from attacks of any kind (magical or physical). People with high endurance can survive boulders being dropped on them while people with low endurance can be flicked into submission(metaphor).

Agility: This is the secondary defense stat. This determines you quickness and how well you evade attacks. High agility means you are practically untouchable only by those with high precision.

Personal Tick Stat: This is a custom made stat show casing a humorous and personal tick about your character. This stat has no combat value and is not ranked up via normal means. This stat can be ranked up by repeated use of this stat in threads be they social or mission or combat. This stat will be now known as the PTS stat and will always start at beginner. You may not change what this stat is on a whim so make sure you are sure when you decide. You may ignore this stat if you can't initially think of anything and add it later.

Stat Levels
    Untrained: All stats start at this level and are ranked up from here. There's nothing fancy about stats at this level and they can be treated as below average by a human standard.

Beginner: You've only but just begun in terms of this skills but you've legitimately started training this stat. Train hard young grasshopper.

Basic: You're in a training and you've gotten better for sure, your skills could use some refining however. You aren't the worst but you have a ways to go to be the best in this skill!

Adept: You've reached a level where you're smack dab in the middle of Terrible and Excellence, you can compete with the average people in this skill because you fall under that category as well.

Skilled: You're a revered member of whatever skill  you might be skilled in, you are exactly that...Skilled. Your better than most and your close to competing with the absolute best in this skill.

Master: You've reached master level and thus...you are a Master in this skill, you cannot get any better even if you tried, congrats!

Legendary: In exchange for locking on of your stats on Skilled, you may rank up one Master stat to Legendary. You managed to get even better than the best!! This can only be done for one stat.

Ranking up Stats
    When you get your character approved you'll start every stat at beginner and you'll be allowed two rank ups. Meaning you can rank a stat two times or you can rank up two stats once at D-rank. Every time you rank up you'll get two more rank ups. So you'll have this many rank ups per rank total.

D-rank: 2 rank ups total
    C-rank: 4 rank ups total
    B-rank: 5 rank ups total
    A-rank: 6 rank ups total
    S-rank: 8 rank ups total
    SS-rank: 9 rank ups total
    X-rank: 10 rank ups total

Limits:
    You may not have any stat at master rank until A-rank and you may not have a legendary stat until S-rank. You may not have more than two stats at master rank and if you do have a legendary rank stat it will count as both master rank stats in one and you may not have any other stat go above skilled.

Ranking up the Personal Tick Stat:
    Beginner to Basic: Usage in 3 threads
    Basic to Adept: Regular usage in 10 more threads (13 total)
    Adept to Master: Usage in 12 more threads (25 total)
    Master to Legendary: Usage in 25 more threads (50 total)

Last edited by Ean Sableheart on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} N51AM3g

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} Empty Re: STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu}

Post by Mizuko Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:23 pm

I think this is ready.
    Raina
    Raina

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} 89wWcWF

Post by Raina Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:12 pm

I was asked to give my opinion on this stat system so here I am, Sparkle and all!

Stats

Strength: The primary attack stat, this stat determines how much power one has physically. Those with high strength can smash boulders and walls without the need of magic while those with low strength can barely lift a box.

Precision: Secondary attack stat, this determines how accurate distant attacks can get. Better precision determines if you have pin point accuracy from a few thousand feet away or the best you got a punch clean to the face in terms of range.

Endurance: This is the primary defense stat, determining how much damage one takes from attacks of any kind (magical or physical). People with high endurance can survive boulders being dropped on them while people with low endurance can be flicked into submission(metaphor).

Agility: This is the secondary defense stat. This determines you quickness and how well you evade attacks. High agility means you are practically untouchable only by those with high precision.

Awareness: Your ability to sense or detect those around you. Those with high perception can notice even the weakest of mages while those with low perception may not even notice when they're standing in the face of satan himself.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts about the Stats: I know these are physical stats but I still feel Intelligence should be included. Awareness is not exactly a physical more of a mental staff. Intelligence would determine someone's magic or even how much magic power they have. Also it would help allow players who want to play a support build, which will be many, be able to decipher magics and obstacles in missions. Someone who plays a healer may need a higher INT so they can detect poisons and injuries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stat Levels

Beginner: You've only but just begun in terms of this skills, you're at the bottom tier of said skills in terms of whatever rank you might be.

Rookie: You're in a training and you've gotten better for sure, your skills could use some refining however. You aren't the worst but you have a ways to go to be the best in this skill!

Adept: You've reached a level where you're smack dab in the middle of Terrible and Excellence, you can compete with the average people in this skill because you fall under that category as well.

Skilled: You're a revered member of whatever skill  you might be skilled in, you are exactly that...Skilled. Your better than most and your close to competing with the absolute best in this skill.

Master: You've reached master level and thus...you are a Master in this skill, you cannot get any better even if you tried, congrats!

Legendary: In exchange for locking on of your stats on Skilled, you may rank up one Master stat to Legendary. You managed to get even better than the best!! This can only be done for one stat.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Rank system, I like how this is set up. I just wish their was a little more info about it. Even reading the rest of the rules I do not feel it is clear enough for people to understand how many ranks it takes. I am not sure I understand well enough for this to be clear for everyone.

Ranking up Stats
    When you get your character approved you'll start every stat at beginner and you'll be allowed two rank ups. Meaning you can rank a stat two times or you can rank up two stats once at D-rank. Every time you rank up you'll get two more rank ups. So you'll have this many rank ups per rank total.

D-rank: 2 rank ups total
    C-rank: 4 rank ups total
    B-rank: 6 rank ups total
    A-rank: 8 rank ups total
    S-rank: 10 rank ups total
    SS-rank: 12 rank ups total
    X-rank: 14 rank ups total

limits:
    You may not have any stat at master rank until A-rank and you may not have a legendary stat until S-rank. You may not have more than two stats at master rank and if you do have a legendary rank stat it will count as both master rank stats in one and you may not have any other stat go above skilled.

This I like. This is well thought and clear enough. The limits are fair and with only 14 total skill ranks it makes it so everyone is not an ace in every stat.

Final Thoughts: This is a really good system, almost perfect. I personally would like just a little more info just to make it clear and I still think Intelligence is a stat we should take into account for.
    Sun Wukong
    Sun Wukong

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} ODFYPdI

Post by Sun Wukong Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:01 pm

I also suggested the very same intelligence stat but it was shot down very quickly >.<
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Post by Ean Sableheart Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:07 am

If we did an intelligence stat we'd have to factor in both rank and the intelligence stat itself. Every individual time. That's math. I want to avoid making members have to do math.
    Bacon
    Bacon

STATS {Done by Ean, Mizu, and Wu} D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:09 pm

This can be out the door now right?
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Post by Ean Sableheart Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:17 pm

edit: okay now you can send it out the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm