Fairy Tail Online RP

Database Suggestion Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Database Suggestion Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Database Suggestion

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Database Suggestion N51AM3g

Database Suggestion Empty Database Suggestion

Post by Mizuko Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Okay, so I was thinking of something called the Database, where it makes it easier for members to do some stuff. Magic, in itself, is really hard to think of, as well as Species and Perks. So, here it goes:

I suggest we create a forum section called the Database, made by members, for members. This section will have two subforums, one for Species, and one for Magics. The Magic Database will contain the base info for magics that the user who created it has consented to have others use. The spells will not be attached, so the person who wants to use the magic will have to create their own. To use a magic, they must post in the topic and get approval to do so either from the maker of the magic, or a staff member, if the maker is gone from the site. The other section will be known as the Species Database, where members who wish to let their created species be available for others to use can post it, as well as the possible perks. The perks are allowed to be changed by the person who uses them, provided they do not alter the original history and type of species created in any way. Same as the magics, a person must post to ask if they can use the species, and they will be accepted by either the creator or a staff member.

I believe this will save a lot of people trouble, and keep some things linear, regarding overlapping species or magics.
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Database Suggestion FcB4idF

Database Suggestion Empty Re: Database Suggestion

Post by Ean Sableheart Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:09 pm

staffs got enough on their plate. If its going to be done its going to be done by members who want to do it.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Database Suggestion N51AM3g

Post by Mizuko Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 am

Ean, if I suggested it, I'm obviously willing to take this on as well. It just depends if it is a wanted thing or not.
    Kosovo Misogi
    Kosovo Misogi

Database Suggestion ODFYPdI

Post by Kosovo Misogi Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:55 am

I wouldn't be opposed to moderating this as well. Granted this would be a thing we would have to do a few weeks after we fully set up but it would be good for the new ones who don't exactly know what they are doing.
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Database Suggestion FcB4idF

Post by Ean Sableheart Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm just saying don't make it a staff issue. Actually, a place for user created guides taht are made by the players would be great. It would be a plot thing so it doesn't have to be enforced at all mechanically.

Make it and put it up somewhere. It's fun but just make it your thing. Even I has my for fun stuffs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm