Fairy Tail Online RP

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mistress Emma!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Rebuilding (Open to all)

Mizuko

Rebuilding (Open to all)

Post by Mizuko on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Stepping out of the Sabertooth Guild Hall, Mizuko glanced around, her aqua gaze curious. A shopping bag lay on one arm, though she still wore the clothes she typically wore to battle. Ever since the war, she'd found it harder to just wear casual clothing. She still felt wary, as if a battle could start any moment. For all she knew, it would. So, she stayed ready, always watching for another fight.

Even so, she hadn't left Crocus in a while since the battles ended, either. The war had reduced her guild to practically nothing, as it had many other guilds. She still had members, unlike poor Blue Pegasus, whom she'd heard was going to get a new guild master soon from the dredges of it's remaining members. Sabertooth fared little better. After finishing off the war with the partnership of Fairy Tail, it had been left with many mages dead, and many more injured. This left Mizuko in a pretty awkward spot. Her guild was both exhaulted as a hero's guild, and pushed away, simply because they were mages. Mages in themselves seemed to be something the general public was less trusting off these days. Even so, rebuilding the guild left her trapped in the city, and she hadn't been able to visit her river in a while. She knew she would only find taken over waters, and an enemy water spirit, but she could barely resist the tug it still held on her, that river. Shaking her head, Mizu pushed the tugging feeling away and walked on, her cape billowing behind her. She had some things to find, around town, as well as the fact she just wanted to escape the guild hall for a while. It was too empty for her. She could barely bare it sometimes.
    Meliodus

Re: Rebuilding (Open to all)

Post by Meliodus on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Al hadn't been to Crocus in quite some time, it had been had to leave the guild at a time like this but he needed to clear his head. He had lost so many comrades, friends... Family. He felt his chest close up slightly at the thought of those that had been lost before hearing someone calling from a cart which made him snap back to the reality of where he was. The purple haired mage took a few steps forward at what looked like a market area, considering the war this place seemed quite well adept to dealing with the chaos that had ensued.

He rubbed his forearm where his guild tattoo was but made sure that his long dark jacket covered it. You never know who could be lingering within the crowds... He kept his senses tuned as he had done for so long during the war whilst examining the merchandise around him attempting to blend in; "Sorry excuse me..." He spoke as he worked his way through the crowds of people which made him feel very uneasy. "Dammit..." He muttered under his breath as a bead of sweat dripped down his face, thankfully his thoroughly bandaged body stopped showing most the perspiration he was currently saturated in.
    Raina

Post by Raina on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:28 pm

The wind rippled through the sky and seemed to allow her to glide on it's silent force. The town was full of woe and an aura of dread and depression. She was not aware of where she was, she only knew this was the dimension of man. Her angelic, white wings reflected the light off of them in a stunning manner. What was left of the the civilians of this parish gazed upon the beautiful creature flying above them. Her stunning form sparkled with the passing sunlight that caressed her skin. Such a mystery this creature was, with her six radiant wings and perfect body. Her skin seemed to shimmer in the light like something other worldly. Her long flowing hair was the color of cherry blossoms and only seemed to contrast from the burgundy wine colored eyes she scanned the area with. Adorned over her ample breasts was a pair of cloth straps that seemed a little too small for them. The straps traveled up and down her body covering the vital areas and private ones as well. It was obvious this girl was not from here. What was her reasoning for being here?

She scanned the area for the girl with the aquatic aura she met before. The girl injured and out of mana she came upon on in that blood stained battlefield. The first thing she runs into here in this world is a war. She shook her head to shift the negative thoughts out of her mind. People murmured and talked about her as she finally noticed a worn down building with an almost shamanistic logo on it. The girl with the stunning cyan hair stood there in front of this building. Raina released her wings and caused them to disappear as she plummeted to the ground. She hit the concrete with a graceful roll and stood up and in front of the blue haired girl. She flipped her hair ever so slightly as she smiled at the once injured girl. "It bodes me well to see you are healed, warrior. We did not get a chance to speak earlier, I am Raina Lynna Vanille Scylar, Seraphim Crown Princess of Mystia. It is a pleasure to meet you." She spoke in an angelic voice almost silky smooth and sugary sweet. The girl stood which such confidence even though her body was almost nude with all the straps on her body.

Mizuko

Post by Mizuko on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:39 pm

The market had turned out to be much more crowded than Mizuko had originally thought it would be. People were moving to and fro around the large area, so many voices and people moving back and forth it was almost dizzying in it's busyness. Suddenly self-conscious, she pulled down her shirt a bit, attempting to hide the gem attached to her stomach that betrayed what she was, and lowering her bag down a bit, attempting to hide the guild mark on her thigh that betrayed who she was. Anonymity was better in these times. Maybe she shouldn't have worn her job gear... Well, there was no fixing it now. Even so, Mizuko ran her fingers lightly over the gem unconsciously, the cool feel of it brushing over her skin. She glanced around, her eyes catching on a store window for a moment. She looked over at it as she walked, her gaze curious. She probably shouldn't have, however, as barely two seconds later she ran headlong into a person walking in the opposite direction. Letting out a small 'oof', Mizuko stopped, craning her neck back to look up at the person she'd ran into. Tall! she thought, though she knew that most people were taller than her. He seemed nervous, she could sense the water on him. "Are you okay?" she automatically asked, referring both to the fact that she'd run into him, and the fact that he seemed nervous.

Of course, her attention was stolen away milliseconds later when Raina landed next to her. Mizuko whirled around, finding herself facing a woman. The mage from the battle! she realized, her eyes widening fractionally. Automatically, Mizuko turned to glance worriedly back at the guild hall. It was hidden in the crowd, barely visible, but from here she could still see that it was unharmed. A small breath of relief escaped her, and Mizuko moved back into the situation she was in, her body turning towards Raina once more. She listened as the female mage introduced herself, her gaze curious. Long name. She thought, her mind immediately shortening it to Raina. The girl's dress didn't bother her. In rivers, what use were clothing articles? That mindset hadn't left her at all. It had taken a while for her to get used to the idea of clothes, as a child. Now, those who wore little or non left no impact on her where others would be mortified. "Hi," she said, closing her eyes as she gave a wide smile. "It's good to see you got out everything okay. Thanks for healing me, by the way. Not sure if I ever got to say. I was a bit..." she glanced over at the guy she'd run into, suddenly remembering he was there. It was probably already obvious who she was from what Raina had said, but she was hoping that he was dense. "busy." she finished, figuring that was a good, vague word, without lying.
    Meliodus

Post by Meliodus on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:45 am

Al felt a bump as he looked down to see the rather short girl in front of him, she was very pretty he had to note but he knew her face the moment that he saw her, his eye shot wide as he lifted the bandages from his eye to look at her properly examining her closely. "I-It's fine... Hold on..." He stuttered for a second at his heart bumped into overdrive at the sight of the Sabertooth Guild master. This sudden rush of adrenaline would be cut short however by what looked like an angel suddenly descending to the ground, originally he thought it might have been just one really big bird, yet this gracious creature landed with such ease before starting up a conversation with the little master in front of him.

Al looked at this newcomer with some curiosity and wariness. He tried to recognize the face that was mostly covered by a mask, but in all honesty someone who looked as she did wouldn't be someone who you would forget in a hurry. He tried to spy a guild mark of some description but he couldn't see one, it didn't help with the amount of people around them. "This is not going to go well if I gotta fight... There are too many civilians here..." He thought to himself slightly agitated. "I'm assuming you both know each other..." He spoke candidly as he rolled both his sleeves up slightly, not enough to show his guild mark but enough that if he had to show it quickly he could.
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:44 am

((I was told by Raina to behave as if she'd dismissed herself and flew off. So I'll be doing a bit of controlling on Rai, but I was given permission, so don't freak out xD))

After a small exchange, Raina was opening her wings and flying off again. Mizuko watched curiously. It was nice that the angel had come to check on her after healing her, even if she had to leave rather quickly. The thought that she cared enough made Mizuko happy. She watched the figure recede in the sky for a moment, before hearing the man she'd bumped into speak once more. Turning, she smiled widely at him. Even though she didn't mean to, her grin often came out feral looking, so she was hoping that this time around, it looked more friendly. She didn't want to scare a person off before they'd even properly introduced themselves.

"Sort of," she replied in answer to his question, shrugging a bit. She let her bag drop a bit further down her side, effectively concealing any part of her guild mark. She didn't want to make this person too uncomfortable. "She helped me when I injured myself once. Now she's off, but I doubt I'll see her again. She seemed like a flighty spirit. Anyway, are you sure you're okay? I didn't mean to bump into you." she frowned slightly, reaching up with her free hand and brushing her bangs away from her eyes. She wore clips for the purpose of keeping it off of her ears, but her bangs being left free also gave them the change to fall over into her eyes whenever they wished to. It could be irritating, but over time, she'd learned to take it "with a grain of salt", as Augmenta used to say for some reason.
    Meliodus

Post by Meliodus on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:04 am

Al looked at the girl for a moment before glancing back at the dissapearing fairy or whatever the hell she was! He narrowed his eyes slightly; "I dont like the feeling of her..." He thought to himself before looking back down at the small girl. "Hey I recognise you, You're..." His voice trailed off as he realised that he stood in front of the Sabertooth guildmaster. He plced his hands on his waist and glanced around him seeing that no one was really paying them much attention thankfully. He hunched forward slightly his red eyes looking the woman over and over before he let out a small sigh. "This one is going to be trouble, typical she had to come out here alone... Would have thought she'd have learnt her lesson after the war." He thought to himself sarcastically narrowing his eyes.

"We should really get you out of here... This isn't the kind of place that you want to be out in the open." He took a few steps forward before moving his lips next to her head to whisper into her ear; "It's not safe to walk alone guildmaster, we need to move." He made it quite plain and hopefully the girl would not foresee him as a threat of any sort, plus if she screamed he would just throw the poor girl over his shoulder and bolt it towards the Sabertooth guild hall anyways. The matter being that since the war all of the guilds had suffered badly and even though he and this potential guild master had untold power an assualt from a party of dark magic users or whatever else may see them as a potential target would have a much greater chance of wiping them out way before they could gather members to fight back. He had to admit to himself that this girl was rather cute.. In a "i'll kill you with my teddy bear" kinda way? Terrifying yet adorable. He tilted his head slightly to the side wishing he knew how to talk to girls, they had always seemed like some kind of alien species to him. The only way that he had even been able to talk to a girl was if there was alcohol involved and after the bitch of a war that had just passed drunk was how he had spent most of his time! He was kinda getting used to it though, the drunk Guild master, oh well at least it was up keeping with the Fairy Tail craziness.
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:33 pm

((My FC changed since last post XD This is what she looks like now. I'm assuming your name change is for your character too? So I'll just use that.))

Her weight dropped back on her heels as Meliodus turned and looked at her, narrowing his eyes, as if he were searching her over. Feeling scrutinized, Mizuko carefully let one of her heels drift back, ready to bolt if need be. Then his hands came to his waist, like some sort of reprimanding parent, and, instinctively, she straightened, lifting her chin a small fraction defiantly. She was an adult, not a child, and she didn't like the feeling that she was about to be treated like one. The moment the words 'recognize you' came out of his mouth, however, she stiffened, a pointed glare taking over her expression as she turned her face sharply to look up at him. Did he not know it wasn't smart to mention guilds among the public at the moment? She wanted Sabertooth to be able to rebuild quietly, not to be bothered constantly by Crocus. Though, it wasn't as if she could do much to stop him shouting it to the city, not without giving the magic guilds a worse reputation than they already had. He spoke again a few moments later, leaning forward so that his head was beside hers. She made no reaction, though her eyes automatically flicked over to try and look at him, even without moving her head. Crap, she thought, as he voiced who she was, her fingers tightening their grip on her bag. Why today? All she'd been doing was going to the market. And now some random dude was whispering at her.

He could be a pervert, the back of her mind told her, and her guard immediately tightened even more. "I can take care of myself. I'm not a child," she said, quickly taking a step back. Who was this person, and how did he know who she was? Was he in town during the war? She didn't think he was one of her previous clients. Even though she hadn't been on a job in a while, she figured she'd recognize someone she took a job for. Their scent would stay the same. And she'd never forget a scent, not if she could help it. Knowing a scent could be the difference between life and death, sometimes. So she'd always made it her business to remember all scents. But this scent was completely unfamiliar. Foreign scents these days, to her, were automatically a possible threat. She might be acting over cautious, but she guessed that was what war did to you. It made her long for the peace of a river... No. Don't think about it. Mentally, she reprimanded herself,  before crossing her arms, one hand coming up to cover the gem attached to her sternum protectively. "What do you want?" she asked. "I'm warning you, I'm not in the mood to deal with thieves or lowlifes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:51 pm