Fairy Tail Online RP

Hiding from the Crowd (Clarisse) Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Hiding from the Crowd (Clarisse) Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Hiding from the Crowd (Clarisse)

RockLegendRyu
    RockLegendRyu

Hiding from the Crowd (Clarisse) FcB4idF

Hiding from the Crowd (Clarisse) Empty Hiding from the Crowd (Clarisse)

Post by RockLegendRyu Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:28 pm

The night time air was stimulating as the roar of people began to die down. i gripped my guitar a little tighter as i readied myself to wander on to the stage and play my concert. I had been around Earthland many times before now, and my last concert for this tour was at my home town and where my current guild resides. I heard the performing units ahead of me, mention the up coming festivals, which reminded me that i was supposed to perform for them too. I heard the roar of the crowd and watched the other band walk past me wishing me luck. I nodded at them and began to make my way to the stage. The crowed roared louder than i had ever heard them before. I stepped up to the microphone and began to address the crowed.

How is everyone doing tonight i spoke gently as it resonated into the speakers. The response was a cluster of different responses but the general gist was a good or wonderful.

Thats good to hear, are you all ready to rock with me? i asked the crowed and receive an uproar of screams and cheers.

Alright, here we go i yelled before strumming the guitar in a very up beat manner.

The song:

The concert continued swimmingly and the rest of the night flew by in a time perspective and as the last notes of the concert were played, the fireworks went off signalling the end of the event. The crowd roared loader than they did at the beginning and i forced a smile. I slung my guitar over my back and walked down the concert stages steps, with my hand in my pockets. The rest of the team was down there clapping and cheering for a job well done. I smiled at them and began to make the trek home which was only a few miles but something was different. There was a figure that i recognized on the road, and i began to follow it hoping it was who i thought it was. I followed them for a long time, trying to scan their body but i kept running into people who were leaving the event. I almost lost it at one point but found it going down another alley, i attempted to approach them without startling them.