Fairy Tail Online RP

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mistress Emma!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Way to the Magic Shop (Open to anyone~)

RockLegendRyu

Re: Way to the Magic Shop (Open to anyone~)

Post by RockLegendRyu on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:05 pm

I caught all of her emotional expression out of the corner of my eye. There was no doubting it, this was happiness in it fullest extent but it was good to know someone could be happy. I could see the silver key in her hand which must have been the item she was looking for since the beginning of this adventure.

See the only problem that i have with taking from you sir, is that im not looking for anything particular...so if there is anything else you are looking for Selenia, you can have it...i cant ask for anything since i unintentionally helped destroy this town during my participation in the war. i said looking at her and winking. I walked over to her to the door. Let me know when you're ready, there are plenty of these keys out there and I'm ready to adventure so im taking you with me.
    Selenia

Post by Selenia on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:04 pm

Selenia thanked the man and went outside, just happy to have her key with her. However, what Ryu said worried her. Did he think she was going to travel around the world looking for keys? As much as she would love to, she had her guild, and she couldn't very well just leave with him. But she carefully hid her emotions for now, quickly turning the subject to something else. She would have to break the news to him in time, but she didn't want him to go before she got to talk to him more, so she thought of the first thing that came to mind in order to buy time.

"Well, Ryu, you're lucky. How would you like to see me make a contract with a Celestial Spirit?" she asked, giggling herself as she thought of how great it was going to be. If not for the lingering feelings about having to deny his request, she'd be ecstatic.

RockLegendRyu

Post by RockLegendRyu on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:09 pm

I looked to her and carefully eyed her. She didnt seem any different but i couldnt shake the feeling that something was wrong. I shrugged it off and then she asked me if i wanted to see he make contact with the celestial spirit.

You have NO idea how many times ive seen people do this already but, because you seem overly eager, i might as well stick around ad watch you do it I said knowing that this was actually the first time ive seen the contract be made.

Plus...it gives me the ability to be around you longer i said in a slightly more hushed tone, hoping she didnt hear it but if she did it wouldnt matter to him at all.
    Selenia

4TQ-lhy0qX0

Post by Selenia on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Too excited, Selenia missed what he said last, instead heading down the street from the Magic Shop, until she reached a small plaza which should be enough room for her to summon her new Celestial Spirit in. She wanted them to feel comfortable and free, so she wanted to avoid all the rubble that cramped and cluttered the sidewalks.

Drawing the key forward in front of her, Selenia took a deep breath, nodding at Ryu before beginning, "I am linked to the world of the Celestial Spirits! Now, O Spirit, answer my call and pass through the gate. Gate of the Lyre, I open thee! Lyra!"

Slashing the key downwards, she opened the gate in the ground in front of her, from which, moments later, appeared the new Celestial Spirit.

Lyra appeared to be a young girl. She had waist length hair that curled at the ends, and wore a pink bonnet on top of her head. Her cheeks had round blush marks, and she wore a long dress with heart prints by her waist. She wore leather shoes as well, and had small white wings and a large harp on her back.

"Are you... are you Lyra?!" Selenia squealed, unable to contain her building emotions at the sight of a new Celestial Spirit.

"That's me! Are you my new summoner?" Lyra asked in turn, seemingly as happy about the situation.

"Yeah, my name's Selenia! I'm just so glad that I got to meet you..." she replied.

Lyra smiled and nodded, giving Selenia some time to collect herself.

"Sorry, where were we? I guess I'll ask what you can do?" Selenia said, hoping the Celestial Spirit wasn't frustrated with her.

"I'm a non-combat Spirit who can sing and play the harp Would you like to hear it?"

Selenia nodded, and Lyra began to play. The song was beautiful, tugging at the heart strings in just the right way. At the end of it, Selenia's happiness had become dulled, but she was somehow even more content than she could express.

"That was so pretty, Lyra... I don't know what to say," Selenia said, smiling softly. To try and look professional, she reluctantly added, "I guess we should talk about your contract?"

"All I ask for is Sunday off," Lyra responded, nodding at Selenia.

"Thank you so much, Lyra... for everything," Selenia replied, smiling back at the Celestial Spirit she'd formed a contract with. Even more than that, however, she could tell Lyra was happy that she finally had a summoner once more. And Selenia would do whatever it took to keep that trust.

With that, Lyra disappeared, and Selenia turned back to Ryu, still smiling.

"What did you think?" Selenia asked, the beauty of the song still resonating within her.
    RockLegendRyu

Post by RockLegendRyu on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:23 pm

I watched the entire ceremony from beginning to end after we rushed to an open plaza, which made sense to me. Lyra was pretty but not of this world so it made him happy that she could come around at all. Selenia turned back to me and asked me what i thought.

I..am absolutely speechless, no words to express how that is really done. It baffles me every single time. Now....um Selenia...about this rebuilding your guild thing. I uh...i wanna stick around a while and help rebuild the town. If...if thats okay with you...i know it must seem strange for me to want to especially with being from Fairy Tail and all and....ugh i tried to say gathering my words as best as i could. I didnt want to adventure as much anymore, i had new plans.

Fairy Tail...well more like Magnolia, doesnt really need my help anymore which is a big reason as to why i came here. and now...i almost what to stay a while. Do you think Sabertooth would allow that? i asked her looking up at the ceiling almost afraid of her answer. I was pretty sure she didnt trust me still but things could happen...i could make this work for me.
    Selenia

Post by Selenia on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:03 pm

"I think that that would be wonderful of you, Ryu. We could use all the help we can get, and I don't think anyone will be mad at you for helping us rebuild. I'll do my best to help you rebuild, too; I have to do what I can to get my city back on its feet, you know? Well, I guess this means we should go find where the rest of the group is beginning to rebuild; it won't be as simple as forming one shop, so working together will make the load lighter for everyone. What do you say? Selenia says, asking Ryu what he thinks of the plan. At last, Selenia had accomplished her goal of meeting Lyra, and now she was back on track to helping Crocus. She could only hope that Ryu didn't get the wrong impression by her letting him help rebuild; she was only concerned for the city and its inhabitants, after all. If he wished to help, she wouldn't turn his offer down.

RockLegendRyu

Post by RockLegendRyu on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:11 pm

I looked to her then looked at the destroyed city, then to the ground, back to Selenia. This decision was going to be tough to make but he wasnt sure what to say. He doesnt feel, he doesnt have emotions there is no love for her only empathy, its in his programming.

If it will make you happy...ill do everything in my power to make it soi say before turning away from her By the way....im not like the rest of you humans...that is to say, im not really as human as you think i am

Those were my last words before walking towards the gap between two mostly rebuilt buildings. It was goignt o be tough to understand what feelings are, but i was glad to make two people happy today, even if it costs a heart that i dont have. I never looked back, i couldnt look at her as she probably thought i had lied to her this entire time but i wasnt going to face that harsh reality, instead i simply put my hands in my pockets and tightened the strap of my guitar case and continued to walk. Fixing a few buildings wouldnt hurt, but then i would be off again to someplace new, but i would have to stop by the Sabertooth guild before leaving so i could at least say my goodbyes. Anyway...its time to work...lets get started.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:36 am