Fairy Tail Online RP

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only]

Selenia
    Selenia

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] Qm1sqjP

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] Empty Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only]

Post by Selenia Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 pm

After the pool had been recently installed, Selenia had been spending time lounging by or inside it, glad to have somewhere to freely relax. Today, she'd decided to summon Aquarius, hoping that the mermaid Spirit wouldn't be too annoyed by it. Surprisingly, there hadn't been too much shouting, although the Celestial Spirit definitely didn't seem happy to be here either. She seemed to be more or less indifferent, having stated that she wanted to get some sun before proceeding to head over to one of the beach chairs that lay around the open area of the pool.

Wearing a gold colored bathing suit, Selenia relaxed at the edge of the pool, her hair splayed out behind her, partially floating in the water. It was nice to just do nothing for a change, as opposed to constantly going out every day and doing something. Although she loved helping people and would never complain about going on jobs, she deserved a day off too, didn't she? Her last missions had been to Mount Hakobe, and she'd practically frozen her ass off fighting a Blizzardvern who'd been attacking a village after the monster's food supply had been destroyed after a particularly warm period of time.

Plue floated in the water in front of her, being as cute as could be as he paddled his little arms to churn the water and swim around. He seemed to be enjoying himself, which made Selenia smile; even if Aquarius didn't want to spend time with her, at least she could try to her happy, and Plue was happy too, so that was all she could do. Hoping she might see some of the other guild members around or even the Guild Master herself, Erin, Selenia let herself relax and watched as the little white Celestial Spirit swam in a small circle, thoroughly enjoying himself it seemed. Selenia craned her neck to look at Aquarius, but as expected, she was just laying in the sun, not paying anyone any attention at all. Maybe if Erin came around, she might be friendlier, but for now Selenia would let her do as she pleased. After all, there was nothing to do, so it was nice for everyone just to be able to rest after having done so many quests here and there throughout Fiore, mostly in Crocus, which dealt with rebuilding this or that. It'd been a lot of work, but Selenia felt better for it; she was actually able to help people and make a difference, and that was all she could ask for. She'd continue growing stronger as she got to battle more with her Celestial Spirits, but it was fun just to have them around now without worrying about enemies or danger.

Last edited by Selenia on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Uri
    Uri

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] ODFYPdI

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] Empty Re: Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only]

Post by Uri Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Uri had never been swimming in a pool before. Sure she spent her childhood swiming in ponds and streams but a pool seemed much different than them. The fairy saw the new pool that was recently installed as an opportunity to try it out. However she had to find a bathing suit first which would fit her.

She had spent days trying to find one that fit her style and one that didn't get in the way of her tail. She ultimately settled for a bikini. It was a pink colored one with blue poka-dots. Uri then padded off to the pool. Very few guild members were there that day but she didn't care.  Avoiding eye contact with the other members she gently slipped into the water. The coold water shocked her skin and tensed her muscles but she soon got used to it. She dived into the water and swam a bit before popping up.

She giggled in laughter before she did it again. However this next time she felt her head colliding with something. Pain shot through her head and she winced.  When she looked up she saw this strange snowman creature thing. She saw it around the guild before but she didn't pay much attention to it. "Watch where you're going Snowman!"She barked at it. She gave it a quick glare before going back to swimming.
    Erin
    Erin

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] QRtUpXk

Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only] Empty Re: Sabertooth's Strongest [Sabertooth Members Only]

Post by Erin Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Erin sighed as she looked upon the Guild frowning as she had been told by the previous guild master that she would be needed to replace her. Honestly, she hadn’t seen what Mizu saw in herself among all the humans she met in her life she was the most peculiar person she had known. “I suppose it is quite quaint for what the humans were capable of making," she frankly thought that the castles were a bit better designed but beggars couldn’t be choosers and as a goddess of fortune  she was once told by the little girl who was co-inhabiting this body that she might think about being a bit more humble. She then groaned as she heard the almost altar ego of hers that was the child wishing to make a remark.  Miss Fortune sighed as she handed over the  reigns to the child as she was sure that  the girls loving and childish manners would be more useful for helping find herself about the large building. After all she didn’t look like a guild master and none of them had seen her yet. Least of all heard about why Mizu left. Frankly she had wished that she had a better explanation as well since she doubted many of the higher ranking members of Sabertooth would approve of her being the new leader.

“It’s so big!” She smiled and sprinted forward toward the door trying to open up the gates with  her  new found abilities making it less of a task for her. Creaking open Erin would now blink as she poked her head in from around the crack echoing, “H-hello, anyone home?” The white haired girl now  slipped her fingernails into her mouth and nibbled on them, Miss fortune making a personal grievance mentally to Erin that she had just finished having a manicure for those. Hearing it she slowly slipped them down out from her mouth and back behind her back apologizing out loud like a crazy person.  “Magician, please come out and asist this poor girl,” a firmer tone speaking up as Miss Fortune now decided to go dormant and save up her energy as to let  the Magician have all her personal thoughts and orders.

“Yes ma’am,” The cards glowed as  the brilliant female magician now hovered over the child resting a hand upon her shoulder and now pushing her in the direction of the sounds of people enjoying the pool. “This way dear,” She smiled down toward the girl and taking her hand now as Erin practically skipped alongside her magus now who was giving a brief sigh. “Please miss would you take this just a bit more seriously you are about to walk into a group of possibly upset mages who are going to question why you have been placed in charge over them despite their exceptional skills.” This astute observation planted the seeds of a frown now growing across her mouth and nodded.

“I-I understand you are right I need to show that me and Miss Fortune are going to be a great choice of leadership.” Strolling forward with the woman who was wearing long gowns and for once had no staff or hat with her as she began to point rustle Erin’s hair. “Stop it magus I can’t look like the child I am.” She smiled and giggled now walking out into the new section of the guild that had the pool installed. “H-hello everyone?” She asked a bit shy as she peaked out to see a few members enjoying themselves.
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:50 pm

"Don't be mean to Plue, Uri," Selenia said, sighing. Uri was a pretty obnoxious individual at times, but Selenia tried to see the best in her guild mate when she could. However, she wouldn't tolerate any rudeness, especially not towards her Celestial Spirits.

Looking up, she saw the new master at the pool and smiled at her, trying to be welcome. As one of the S-Rank mages of the guild, it was her job to do whatever she could to make the new master feel welcome. Although she did miss Mizuko, it was for the best; Mizuko needed to do her own things, and that was completely understandable. For exactly this reason Selenia had not wanted to become the Guild Master after Mizuko left, and so Erin had been chosen, and would hopefully be just as great as a master.

"Hello, Master Erin! Why don't you join us? The water's great!" Selenia said, waving her over.

Last edited by Selenia on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:24 pm

I Uri's ears perked up when she heard a voice say her name. She looked at the direction and saw a fellow mage, Selenia call out to her. She felt a smile ease onto her tense and quite upset face. She rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up Locksmith." She casually called out. She laughed and shook her head."Loosen up a bit. Its good for your health. Learn to take an insult or two sweetheart. Its good for you. Plus there are other people out there who aren't as nice and sweet as I am. I'm merely child's play compare to those monsters with such vicious tongues." She snicker.  It was an obvious fact Selenia hated rude people and she easily fell under that catagory. Uri respected her in reality, she respected all S rank mages. However Uri simply just loved pushing her buttons like that getting a reaction out of her.  She was geting quite thirsty at this time and she wanted something nice to drink that wasn't pool water. She swam over to the edge of the pool to exit it.

Uri then noticed the new guildmaster, Erin walk by as she reached the edge of the pool. "Oh Baby Girl, come in the water's great. This new pool we got is quite luxurious." She laughed a bit. Even her own guildmaster wasn't free from her nicknames. She put her head in water and popped out before she shook her head, water sprayed all over the place and she laughed. She hoist herself up. She spotted a towel near her and she picked it up to cover her body since she was quite cold currently."A little chilly but nice. You will love it."She then stood up and ordered a drink at the pool bar. She relaxed and sat down at the beach chair while she waited for her drink to be made. She noticed a blue mermaid next to her but she didn't say anything about it.
    Erin
    Erin

Post by Erin Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:37 pm

The Magus raised both her hands no longer acting as the anchor of sanity form the young girl, Erin on seeing this began to slowly slip away as she was certain that the magus would have informed Missy of the shenanigans and forced her to come back forth. "Ah no I'm afraid me and Erin merely wanted to look about and actually find where you were miss Sel." The womanly sorceress being quite polite as she was relieved that the need for introductions would be necessary. "It's a pleasure to finally meet a the celestial magician that was spoken so highly of from my misses successor. Erin would you please let Missy take over so she can discuss some important news-” The magus stopped realizing that she no longer was holding onto Erin which only could mean trouble for her when Missy found out.

The small child still dressed in a small purple cloak and miniskirt and t-shirt had begun to walk toward the water. Nick that as her mage spoke she was sprinting full long toward it and jumping happily into the pool that was now before her. Erin hadn’t gone swimming in a long while, but she completely forgot the part where bathing suits were quite useful to wear as they wouldn’t stick to your body quite as badly as normal clothes. “No stop!” The magus sprinted over as the young girl did a cannonball splashing only making a small splash that had a small ripple land at the magus’s feet. “Ughh, that was Miss Fortune’s favorite cloak …” Her head hanged low realizing that she was going to get a harsh talking to for letting go of Erin. Thankfully she was resting for the most part and was trying to avoid the ruckus that was the child. Uri’s mention of being a baby girl falling on naive ears as the young vessel who co-inhabited the body didn’t mind or really understand much about such rude remarks. Her summon however felt a sting on her own behalf as she made a comment. “My master is not a Baby Girl she is a brilliant Goddes-” She stopped catching her tongue and holding her temper. Covers were made for a reason only the select few needed to know that the head wasn’t just some crying child of a girl.

“Deep breaths remember what the Priestess told you, deep calm breaths and don’t fire lightning bolts about when there is a large conductor that your master is now swimming about in.” Erin’s emerged from the water wiping her eyes so that she would have to feel the usual burn of dripping water with chemicals. She then floated about on her back grinning like an oaf as she enjoyed the cool water enveloping her boy.

“I do hope that her childish nature is just a phase and despite her permanent predicament of being that age she will someday grow up,” the summon sighed now rubbing her eyes as she felt like a baby sitter while Miss Fortune decided it was time for a beauty sleep. “Anyway Sel and Uri I guess it is you both know about the old guildmaster? That is quite fortunate for me, honestly I was expecting a bit more altercations to arise when me and the young miss came in. I believe that we should discuss the business of responsibility in this guild … as Missy and Erin still are having some issues with playing nicely. So, I was just hoping that I could ask you to look after her when I’m away?”
    Selenia
    Selenia

Post by Selenia Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:04 pm

"Look Uri, you can be mean to me all you want, but don't be rude to my Celestial Spirits, got it? Unless you want to fight me here and now, which isn't really a good idea with Aquarius nearby when we're in a pool, especially now that the master is here," Selenia says, glaring at her. She wasn't going to put up with her attitude now, although she really tried to see the best side of her usually.

"What was that?" Aquarius asked over from her beach chair.

"Nothing Aquarius, I just hope you're having a good time!" Selenied replied, trying to, and miserably failing, to act casual.

"Mhm, sure. Talk about me again and I'll make definitely show you what a good time is," the Celestial Spirit responded, a little smirk on her face as she went back to tanning.

Phew, that was too close. "Anyways, yeah no worries, we can take care of her," Selenia adds, raising an eyebrow at some of the strangeness of the master's summon but otherwise unfazed. What had she meant by brilliant goddess, which is what it sounded like she was saying?
    Uri
    Uri

Post by Uri Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:51 pm

"We shall take care of Baby Girl." Uri said nodding seriously. She looked at the woman that was standing next to the young guildmaster. Her summons had always fascinated Uri. It was something amazing, the ability to summon people using magic. It was quite a unique type of magic, a quite rare on indeed. She glanced over at Selenia and she laughed. "Alright we can fight if you want, but do you want to ruin this beautiful pool we have? Plus it looks like she doesn't really want to fight. She's just enjoying this beautiful day with you after all. " After she said this she suddenly sprinted to the direction of the pool.

"Cannonball!" She screamed before she jumped in, making one big splash that damped the side of the pool. She stayed underneath for a while before she emerged her head from the water laughing. She then turned to the direction of her guild master and began to splash water at her direction. She giggled, although she was in a guild she still was a playful fourteen year old girl. Right now, she wanted to enjoy her youth while she had it. She began to place more strength into her splash so that the waves of water would become larger. She ducked under to possibly avoid any incoming splashes that was headed her way, before she arose her head from the water once more.
    Erin
    Erin

Post by Erin Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:09 pm

The magus eyed the rude annoying with a twitch beginning to develop as she continued to insult Erin while she was now enjoying the uses of the new facility built in the guild. “I told you that the young miss is not named Baby Girl you may address her as Erin in this state and when she is conducting official business you will address her as Fortune or Missy got it,” the magus’s eyes would have began firing lightning bolts if it hadn’t been for. “So help me little child if you antagonize me I will string you up and fire a few lightning bolts through you-” The magus was anything if no terrible with children, either she had a temper that would get her in trouble with child services or was a pushover that they ended up just trampling over her like the young Miss. After Uri’s attempt to antagonize Selenia was done the Magus would sigh, “I swear we need to start only allowing more mature magicians to join this guild because this is going to end up becoming a daycare at this rate." Another cannonball, she shook her head and sat down cross legged beside Selenia groaning from the ordeal that was this guild. “How on earth do you manage to put up with her,” she questioned the Celestial Key summoner.

After, no response or being explained she would exhale a bit downtrodden and then laid down against the hard ground she would have taken a lawn chair but she would then have had to laid down in the same row as Aquarius whom she didn’t all care to converse with. The tarot summons had not been discovered as they were a bit odd and vulgar in the eyes of some of the Celestial spirits, cheap imaginations or consciousness of their user. “I really don’t understand how you people manage to make it through life like this, I’m lucky to be merely a persona that the girl dreams up to help her out. If I had to deal with this whole ordeal every day I might have literally gone insane. That Uri girl still might drive me over the brink.” She shot the girl a wicked glare as she now was splashing water at the young master.

Erin merely laughed and giggled as she began to get splashed by Uri, “H-hey stop no fair.” She whined playfully now slapping up some small waves that were aimed back at Uri. She stopped and began to bob through the water till Uri came back out and would giggle as she now hopped pushing Uri to a shallow part and splashing her up close. “Splash attack!” She yelled and began paddling her hands in the water each slap against it resonating and splashing some water over toward Uri’s face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm