Fairy Tail Online RP

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mistress Emma!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

[OPEN] Dark Encounters: Past the Shattered Roads

Kitten

[OPEN] Dark Encounters: Past the Shattered Roads

Post by Kitten on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:55 pm

It was nearing twilight and Elizabeth was currently hidden deep within the dark shadows of one of Clover Town's alleyway. Elizabeth... The red haired vampiress touched her necklace delicately. It had been many a years since she had gone by her real name and even more so had gone by since she had shown her true appearance to the world. It had become foreign to her yet familiar nonetheless. Instinctively, she licked the last remains of blood that had started trickling down her lips. Feeding. It was something that she hated, yet, at the same time, loved. It was an inner conflict that had remained even after decades of the same routine. She had being trapped in this mindless cycle, always fearing that she would someday submit to the very thing she was bred to destroy. Ah, the contradiction she was. A form of Ying and Yang so to speak. No matter. She was the only of her kind and would forever be what she was. The outcast until the very day she would take the world. Then, and only then would this endless cycle end.

Elizabeth looked down upon the body of the poor chap she left limp at the alleyway. The male was going to wake up with a migraine due to the much blood she had drained. It was a good thing that he would remember nothing. Elizabeth never took blood unless she needed to. It usually led to starvation until she couldn't hold it anymore. She needed a source to go to, but where?

The red haired Guild Master then looked up at the sky and took in a deep breath of the fresh, night air. An instant grin swept across her red colored lips. Her fangs were visible for the world to see but no one did. It was a nice night and hopefully nothing would take its beauty away. After hauling the man's limp body and placing it against one the walls, she walked out of the darkness and into the well lit streets of Clover Town. The night air was quite refreshing, contrary to the filth in the alley, and the soft glow of the moon soothing to the soul. It was interesting to see the many people walking around the town, especially at the hour it now was. Even so, the laughing of the peoples mixed in the mystery of the historic town brought a sort of allure to it all. Elizabeth smiled wide yet this time, her fangs did not show. Without a second thought, she decided to walk around the breath taking town in hopes she find something to do before sunrise. She was beginning to get bored and the night was a perfect place to find something to do.

RockLegendRyu

Re: [OPEN] Dark Encounters: Past the Shattered Roads

Post by RockLegendRyu on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 am

He watched he, he had seen her since the sun fell. There was so much he wanted to say to her but there was nothing in his mind that could convince him to approach her. After following her to an alley and knowing what she was doing. As she exited the alleyway he was waiting for her and when he saw her he spoke.

"You know if you do those things out here in public, someones bound to see you do it once Liz, you should know better than that" He said kinda quite as her was leaning his back to the corner of the wall with his arms folded over his chest.

"Dont worry Liz, i wont tell anyone about this, you were there for me when i needed it so i owe you a lot actually." He said before pushing off the wall. "Mind if i explore the town with you? Its my only free day."

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:06 pm