Fairy Tail Online RP

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mistress Emma!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

In depth stat tiers.

Ean Sableheart

In depth stat tiers.

Post by Ean Sableheart on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Stat tiers:

Strength
    Spoiler:
    Untrained: You’ve never been in a weight room once in your life, you’ve never done a scratch of physical labor in your life. Your greatest physical challenge is opening the pickle jar.

Beginner: You’re still nowhere close to winning any Olympic medals but you’ve actually put a little effort into yourself. Basic physical tasks are within your grasp such as lifting crates and carrying way to many groceries around town 3 times because you thought it was a good idea to go shopping with your girlfriend.

Basic: Your strength is of normal capacity. You can do physical labor for extended periods of time and in addition you can do real physical labor such as lift fairly heavy object and carry things from point A to point B.

Skilled: Finally we’re into the advanced levels of this stat. You’re lifting a lot more and small kids look at you in awe at how your lifting hundreds of pounds without much effort and breaking rocks with your punches.

Adept: A terror to be feared you can plow through enemies through sheer force and no less.

Master: You can destroy a building in one punch if you do it right. If your strength is as masterful as this you can’t hope to be stopped.

Legendary: ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH! ~cue music

notice: these descriptions are based on the opponent having basic Endurance.

Precision
    Spoiler:

Untrained: You couldn’t hit the side of a barn if you tried. Did you ever throw a ball with your dad growing up? Because you can’t seem to put anything where you want it to.

Beginner: You’re able to throw in a relative straight line although distance is far from your strong suit. After a good 10 yards(9.14 meters) your ability to hit your mark consistently falls off a cliff.

Basic: This is the standard or normal person. You are able to hit a target consistently if its 25 yards (22.86 meters) away or less.

Skilled: A talented marks man who uses the long range regularly, your able to hit anything a football fields’ distance away from you with good accuracy albeit not precisely.

NOTICE: YOU’RE PRECISION MUST HAVE AT LEAST THIS RANK TO USE HOMING BASED ATTACKS.

Adept: You’ve earned the right to be called a sniper by every meaning of the word. From the mid-range you’re hitting targets you’re not even looking at and if they try to fall back into the long range they aren’t helping their cause in the least cause you can hit them there to.

Master: You hold records for hitting targets a long ways away and absolutely dominate the long range.

Legendary: The very concept of missing your target is a foreign concept to you. If you can see it you can hit it no questions asked.

note: Descriptions are based off of opponents having basic agility
    Krow

Re: In depth stat tiers.

Post by Krow on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Ean Sableheart wrote:Stat tiers:

Strength
    Spoiler:
    Untrained: You’ve never been in a weight room once in your life, you’ve never done a scratch of physical labor in your life. Your greatest physical challenge is opening the pickle jar.

Beginner: You’re still nowhere close to winning any Olympic medals but you’ve actually put a little effort into yourself. Basic physical tasks are within your grasp such as lifting crates and carrying way to many groceries around town 3 times because you thought it was a good idea to go shopping with your girlfriend.

Basic: Your strength is of normal capacity. You can do physical labor for extended periods of time and in addition you can do real physical labor such as lift fairly heavy object and carry things from point A to point B.

Skilled: Finally we’re into the advanced levels of this stat. You’re lifting a lot more and small kids look at you in awe at how your lifting hundreds of pounds without much effort and breaking rocks with your punches.

Adept: A terror to be feared you can plow through enemies through sheer force and no less.

Master: You can destroy a building in one punch if you do it right. If your strength is as masterful as this you can’t hope to be stopped.

Legendary: ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH! ~cue music

notice: these descriptions are based on the opponent having basic Endurance.

Precision
    Spoiler:

Untrained: You couldn’t hit the side of a barn if you tried. Did you ever throw a ball with your dad growing up? Because you can’t seem to put anything where you want it to.

Beginner: You’re able to throw in a relative straight line although distance is far from your strong suit. After a good 10 yards(9.14 meters) your ability to hit your mark consistently falls off a cliff.

Basic: This is the standard or normal person. You are able to hit a target consistently if its 25 yards (22.86 meters) away or less.

Skilled: A talented marks man who uses the long range regularly, your able to hit anything a football fields’ distance away from you with good accuracy albeit not precisely.

NOTICE: YOU’RE PRECISION MUST HAVE AT LEAST THIS RANK TO USE HOMING BASED ATTACKS.

Adept: You’ve earned the right to be called a sniper by every meaning of the word. From the mid-range you’re hitting targets you’re not even looking at and if they try to fall back into the long range they aren’t helping their cause in the least cause you can hit them there to.

Master: You hold records for hitting targets a long ways away and absolutely dominate the long range.

Legendary: The very concept of missing your target is a foreign concept to you. If you can see it you can hit it no questions asked.

note: Descriptions are based off of opponents having basic agility

I read over these a few days ago.
    I was actually waiting for you to do the other tow before I commented on it.
    Had I known you were waiting for someone to comment on this before doing the other two, I'd have done so immediately, my bad.

Kyoto

Post by Kyoto on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:46 pm

So I think for both of these listed so far we should have some sort of parameters, such as how much one might lift to actually measure strength. A parameter for precision to tell how accurate you are upto X distance.

That would keep some people at the same tier from having different ideas of how strong or precise they are. Same thing for future stats and tier levels.
    Krow

Post by Krow on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Kyoto wrote:So I think for both of these listed so far we should have some sort of parameters, such as how much one might lift to actually measure strength. A parameter for precision to tell how accurate you are upto X distance.

That would keep some people at the same tier from having different ideas of how strong or precise they are. Same thing for future stats and tier levels.

I completely agree with this, in fact, this is what I did for my own stat system.
    Though, mine is a heavily combat oriented site.

Selenia

Post by Selenia on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Just to chime in here, we're not going with those current descriptions right?

Ean Sableheart

Post by Ean Sableheart on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm going to be using htese temporarily until I set up a decent tier system that better outlines damage of this variety.

On to Kyo's comments. Rather than using it in a more 'mundane' point of view I tried to make it in terms of how much you could actually hurt somebody. How much you can lift doesn't immediately impact combat, which is what these are for. Whether your punches can break bones or not does matter. Beginner strength is the only one that doesn't directly point out how strong you are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:18 am