Fairy Tail Online RP

Repurposing the altar Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Repurposing the altar Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Repurposing the altar

Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Repurposing the altar FcB4idF

Repurposing the altar Empty Repurposing the altar

Post by Ean Sableheart Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:49 am

I think we should repurpose the altar into an area where you can present character development as a means of getting things that can't be done through the simple skill system I built (for example achieving a fourth or fifth magic).

It's discussed in the skills system that it can be done through character development rather than getting more missions done and being an rper rather than being a power player or even getting a custom skills approved.

Other things could also be done at the altar. Even the idea of bringing a dead character back to life (again through logical character development(aka a necromancer turning you into a zombie slave)).

Basically I'm suggesting the altar to be a place to attain new heights through the means of rping.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 am