Fairy Tail Online RP

An Angel Has Arrived Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

An Angel Has Arrived Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

An Angel Has Arrived

Mika

An Angel Has Arrived ODFYPdI

An Angel Has Arrived Empty An Angel Has Arrived

Post by Mika Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi all, I'm Mika and I'm sure some of you may be wondering as to why i titled my hello thread, "An angel has arrived" well, that's just because my character's race is an angel. Anyways... So some of you may already know me, seeing as I have gone by other names in the past on other sites. Though my most well known nae would be Rin or formally Rin Moriyama. But... I decided not to bring that particular character to this site. Anywho... I just want to say this, I'm simply here to have fun and RP. I know that certain people are not happy about my being here and they know who they are. However, I'm not here to cause trouble or drama, just want to make sure my RP skills don't become rusty and maybe I'll make a few new friends during my time here. I look forward to RPing with a lot of you, and I hope some of you feel the same way. One last thing, I will say this now. I'm a very temperamental person, so if you are the type who like to poke fun at others as a way of being friendly, I ask that you do it very seldom to me, as I tend to be one to snap quite easily if my buttons are pushed. At the same time, I'm working on controlling my temper. So i ask that you all bear with me. If I snap at any of you, I apologize in advance. That was all I wished to say.
    Zed The Workaholic
    Zed The Workaholic

An Angel Has Arrived OPwF1AW

An Angel Has Arrived Empty Re: An Angel Has Arrived

Post by Zed The Workaholic Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 am