Fairy Tail Online RP

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was . You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P]

Fūjin
    Fūjin

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] ODFYPdI

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] Empty Code of the Dragon [W.I.P]

Post by Fūjin Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:37 pm

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] TWvwuH7

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] BQcnzlF

Dragon Heart is one of the few and first formed Independent Neutral Wizard Guild's in the world. We in this guild of Dragon Heart are not legal nor illegal mages, we as a guild have two resolves:
    Firstly we fight to protect Fiore and it's inhabitants from all foes foreign and domestic as it took a great toll during the fall of the Magic Council currently having no protectors as; while we follow our hearts searching for what it has lost or desires while helping others do the same.
    We operate as a guild normally would doing what must be done for the protection of those whom we love and those we wish to see flourish, if that be defeating a dark guild then so be it, if it is to save a sentenced Mage from death because the Magic Council has no other reason than to make an 'example' of someone we stop them.
    We do not go seeking trouble, nor do we bring it to our own doorstep, our job is to protect the citizens.
    We are not bound by the rules of the Council although we follow them until they are immoral or unjust, that is what this guild represents. Freedom and strength as a family whilst fighting for what is right even if the world turns against us

Code of the Dragon [W.I.P] TNvijGi
    These are the simple iron clad rules to surviving in Dragon Heart, known as the Code of The Dragon:

• Never attack a fellow Guild mate out of spite or anger.

• Always give your all to whoever needs your help.

• Stay true to yourself and the Guild.

• Never start a fight with any opposing Guild members.

• Never provoke a Guild into a war or bring a war to our doorstep, we have allies in several Legal, Independant and Dark Guilds and myself and their Guild Masters want to keep it that way.

• NEVER commit a crime or attack someone for your own personal gain. You must have a valid reason to justify the cause of action.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 pm