Fairy Tail Online RP

Guilds Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Guilds Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Guilds

Hiroko
    Hiroko

Guilds N51AM3g

Guilds Empty Guilds

Post by Hiroko Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:48 am

I noticed the lists of guilds just aren't up to date and I think (or it is at least for me) this can be found quite confusing for new people. Check this list, now check the scrolling guilds at the bottom of the site, now check the forums of the guilds in the site. They are all different, even the forums, and I seriously think this should be quickly and simply checked and fixed, because I do think this simple mistake can be a big deal or can simply affect our quality as a site.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Guilds D3kALDY

Guilds Empty Re: Guilds

Post by Bacon Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:57 pm

i get you... cant do anything about the ones at the bottom of the site though cause Zed did the coding and art for that and i don't want to break it ^^;

same with the staff list in widgets... haven't talked to him either so i don't know what he'll be back to fix things... but yeah, i'll fix what i can

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:44 pm