Fairy Tail Online RP

Adrien Fionn Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Adrien Fionn Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Adrien Fionn

Adrien
    Adrien

Adrien Fionn ODFYPdI

Adrien Fionn Empty Adrien Fionn

Post by Adrien Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Name: Adrien Fionn
    Nickname: Saint of Sinners, Prince/Lord Raijin
    Species: Demi-Lightning Demon
    Species Ability/Perk: Being Half Lightning Demon illigitimate son to the ruler of Lightning Demons known as the Lord Raijin he is able to produce lightning that forms around the user, causing anything that touches the user to be shocked, doing damage equal to the melee Damage they would deal for their rank(max S-rank). However this bonus can only be applied a small number of times per thread and costs 10% of his HP when used each time.He can use it once at D Rank and gains one more use with each level. It lasts for 4 posts and has a cooldown of 8.
    He also has a natural resistance to attacks that utlise electricity of 15% and increases an extra 15% per rank up (Max B Rank). However with each extra 15% that increases his restance to electrical attacks it decreases his resitance to earth based magic spells.
    Special/Unique Characteristics: his eyes are two different colors and his right arms is mde of crystalised blood. These are both side effects of his magic taking a toll on his body while at the same time trying to repair it.

Character Depth:
    Personality:
    Outside of battle: Adrien can easily be described as a lazy and blunt individual, rarely ever doing anything that requires significant exertion and never being afraid of speaking his mind. Adrien is also not shy about cheating to complete a task if it means he has to work less.  Adrian has  a very cynical demeanour and is generally stoic, afraid to allow his emotions to control him. He is very realistic, always prioritizing success and practicality over aesthetics and superficial-ness. Adrien has also proven to be a very shy person, prone to stuttering when nervous and uncomfortable about physical contact with others, unless he is fighting them. He has developed an obsession of whenever he is dirty or something near him is dirty or could possible give him a disease, infection, etc., etc., he will go into a clean frenzy making sure it perfectly clean and safe in his mind before going near the object, place or person if he is able to clean if he isn’t able to clean it he will have a nervous breakdown and will need to be moved away from the area to a clean environment. Adrien doesn’t come to trust people easily and wouldn’t forgive someone easily either seeing how to him they would have to earn back his trust.  He is constantly putting himself down and tends to be isolated because of it not that he cares as he prefers to do thing himself without as in his mind people interfere, he doesn’t know why he is constantly putting himself and some think it’s about self-esteem issues, however he always ends up putting others before himself…in his own special way…which is usually scaring them away from danger with death threats.

Inside battle:
    Inside battle he is able to keep his head cool in almost every situation, but he does tend to get angry easily and when he does he goes berserk with his magic not caring if he inflicts injuries on himself and if anyone tried their luck with taunting, even when he is already going berserk because he doesn’t care and won’t pay attention to them. He is a person who can work under very high amounts of pressure in dire situations which is one of the plus points about him. Though he isn’t one for team work he is the kind of person who wouldn’t leave somebody to die, as for his strategies he doesn’t have any and ends up winging the situation even if there is a plan to follow but no matter what he does it tends to work out most of the time. When fighting when he isn’t angry he is cool calm and collected and usually taunts his opponent by dodging or blocking their attacks doing this and from knowing the map of blood veins and arteries of the human body like the back of his hand he is able to see the weak spots and hitting them hard to win the battle making it seem he was in control of the fight the entire time.

Fears:
    Motivations/Goals:

Appearance:
    Hair:  White
    Eyes: green (left) /red (right)
    Skin Tone: extremely pale
    Height: 5 feet and 9 inches tall
    Weight: 59 kilograms
    Overall Appearances: He is a underweight, young adult with white spiky hair and heterochromia: his left eye being green and his right being red, a side effect from continuous strain that was put on his body due to his magic. His clothing consists of a hybrid of modern, futuristic and old features. He wears a vibrant red sleeved jacket with two long thin tails hanging from the back. Under it is a black shirt with three red belts. He wears a pair of black gloves with a red shell on the backs of the hands. He wears a black hakama and steel-toed red boots.

Other:
    Guild: Animus Sin
    Guild Tattoo The guild crest crimson red in colour on the back of his neck within a Celtic circle and Celtic marking running along his spine.

RP Sample: The Aftermath

Last edited by Adrien on Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Adrien Fionn N51AM3g

Adrien Fionn Empty Re: Adrien Fionn

Post by Mizuko Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:04 pm

You need a location and color for your guild tattoo. And your rank, if you want it to be above D, you'll have to check the available ranks and ask permission to obtain one over D Rank.
    Adrien
    Adrien

Adrien Fionn ODFYPdI

Post by Adrien Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:35 pm

uhh there is nothing wrong with my character, you can even check the guild master postion or talk to sonya
    Zed The Workaholic
    Zed The Workaholic

Adrien Fionn OPwF1AW

Post by Zed The Workaholic Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Please let's not get rude you placed a ? where there should be a rank that is all she was stating, as soon as you can correct this your app will be reassessed.
    Adrien
    Adrien

Adrien Fionn ODFYPdI

Post by Adrien Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:36 am

At the time it abided with the rules, also my aplogises for I did not mean to come across as rude. Regardless though I bump my character
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu

Adrien Fionn ODFYPdI

Post by Amaterasu Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 pm

This application has a 48hr timer now of which means the user has 48hrs to make the edits onto this application if it has not been finished in 48hrs this topic will be moved to the archives
    Grimrok
    Grimrok

Adrien Fionn ODFYPdI

Post by Grimrok Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:58 am

Hi Adrien, I'm taking over your app now!

Being Half Lightning Demon illigitimate son to the ruler of Lightning Demons known as the Lord Raijin he gets a 50% bonus when using lightning based spells/magic of a demonic origin and his blood can effect blood based spell seeing how his blood is half demon. However this bonus can only be applied a small number of times per thread and costs 10% of his HP when used each time.He can use it once at D Rank and gains one more use with each level.

You're actually not allowed to have a perk that affects any of your spells. It's supposed to see something that benefits the character itself. 
    Adrien
    Adrien

Adrien Fionn ODFYPdI

Post by Adrien Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Ah my apologises, this was made before that rule was implemented but regardless. Edited and bumping.
    Selenia
    Selenia

Adrien Fionn Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi, my name is Selenia and with Bacon's approval I'll be grading this app~

Spoiler:
    I think this perk is fine, but you don't need to have it cost HP if you don't want it to ^^ I also think you can make it do normal spell damage, doesn't have to be physical  

Spoiler:
    I think you can have the resistance to electricity and decrease of resistance to earth-based magic spells, but the extra 15% makes it more than one perk (and as Forge said, you're not allowed to have perks that affect your spells, so it wouldn't be allowed either way. If you remove that, it should be fine then)

Please make these edits and bump, and I'll get to it ASAP :D
    Selenia
    Selenia

Adrien Fionn Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Bumping. If no response is made to this app within a week, app will be archived, thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:30 am