Fairy Tail Online RP

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden)

RockLegendRyu
    RockLegendRyu

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) FcB4idF

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) Empty Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden)

Post by RockLegendRyu Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:00 pm

It was early in the morning hours when I arose from my false sense of slumber. My memory processor had finished its updates and my morning routine could commence. I looked around the room remembering where everything was and as I rose from the bed, I slipped my shoes on and headed towards the door. I knew that this hour of the morning was prime breakfast hour and in order to remain as human as possible I had to ingest delectable and edible substances that humans eat. I traversed down the stairs at a steady rate and made my way to the cafeteria of the inn that I was staying at. Once I was seated at a table of my choice with a cup of freshly brewed caffeinated morning beverage that the humans call coffee. As I went to take a sip of the coffee out of the mug I had the greatest sense of danger that something was about to go wrong, as it typically does every morning. I place my cup down and witnessed a scaled man entering the premises. This is where i began to get the feeling of distress but i shrugged it off and began to drink my coffee once more.
    Raiden
    Raiden

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) ODFYPdI

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) Empty Re: Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden)

Post by Raiden Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Time: 7:30 AM
    Date: ??/09/????

The sunlit sky beaming down warmth radiant light, the cool summer air gracing the land of Fiore with wonderful brisk moments of blissful winds, puffy white clouds littered the sky like ivory cotton balls filled to the brim with water. A lush green forest surround the location, a forest filled with all forms of wildlife, and critters, plants and terrain, rocks and caves. The day was a peaceful one for one figure upon a hillside, gazing at the enormous valley of trees, and groves, while having the large town of Magnolia in line sight. A set of topaz gold orbs glittering in the shade of a nearby oak tree, one that stood a good forty feet into the air, green leaves and crimson fruits growing from its branches. Birds chirping in the nearby oaks, and cider trees, while the local wildlife scuddled about in the brush below and around the dark skinned being. One who seemed to had scales, horns protruding from his cranium, and a tail, while his clothing was that of a brown coloured trousers, a red linen shirt detailed with corded leather braid. A pair of black boots fitted with steel plates that sat over the bridge of the foot and were engraved in the fashion of sea birds’ wings. Steel greaves attached to the boots, and a tanned leather cloak reaching to his feet, placed around his neck, silver chains holding it together with a large hood attachment. The leather being decorated in elegant markings, and symbols as well as a single crest on the back of it, sporting off some importance.

His black leather boots crushing the green blades of life below his feet for now he was slowly rising from the earthen place he rested at. "Time for me to head back to town I presume?" Light and delicate tones mixing with the gentle breeze that surrounded him, snapping leather filled the air, for now an arm extended outwards to the beings side.The dark scales that were upon his knuckles glittering in the light, a soft sheen to them while still holding the colour of night to them, dark olive tone skin complementing the tone for his dark chocolate brown hair danced in the gentle breezes grasp. His ponytail falling over his shoulder, for now the sound of slithering scaled shifting for the sight of two wings emerging from the sides of his clothing, and from under his cloak. A pair of seven foot long  with five finger like limbs, dark grey like membranes between each finger giving off a slight sheen to it while being roughly at least four feet from the fore-talon to the tips of his wings where the middle finger like extension ends. Giving off a sigh as he looked towards the sky, folding his wings up so that he could judge his distance down from his resting place. "Hmmm... seems to be about 125 meters down, more than enough for me to take flight." His words echoing though the air around him, tracing his feet in the grass, and then turning his back to the great valley that held all the trees and other marvelous creations of life.

With his hand saluting to the trees and wildlife in front of him, he tilted his body back and began to let gravity take hold of him and take the plunge to the earth below him. The whistle of wind in his ears, curved to a point at the top arch of his ear, scaled covering it as well. His eyes focusing on the incoming tree's below. Reaching the 50 meter mark, the sound of scaled slithering emitted from his back as the set of seven foot wide wings cut through the air around him. Tilting his body up, the pressure of the wind upon the membranes stretching forth and lifting him up from his decent from the heavens above. A grin upon his face his pearl white teeth flashing before the azure blue sky and the delightfully warm sun beaming down on him. His canine longer than most other humans, for these were fangs, fangs of a dragon and he loved to show off his maws to people. A few flaps of his wings, letting the beat of the wing flutter around him, the wind yelling in his ears as he picked up his speed making his wings beat quicker. "Such a lovely day, days like this are always a wonderful spectacle as I do love the warmth they bring." "Haha mother would surely love this weather and father as well." He said with a light chuckle, the light tone still filling the air, soo calm, cool and full of tender kind nature, while still being rather strong and full of courage. While his eyes stayed set on Magnolia, the being did a few advanced flight maneuvers, tilting his body to the side; pulling his wing in and dive bombing downwards while suddenly jolting it out and pulling up quickly.

Letting his body shoot up, gaining him more speed while allowing him to corkscrew around in a three-sixty motion, and now just over the massive town that he loved to visit. Looking around for a place to land, he found a deserted alleyway and locked onto that location. Taking a decent down going at a slow speed as he knew the tight corners and street ways would be too difficult for even him to maneuver. Once reaching the tops of the buildings, he quickly pulled his hood over his head, and tucking his tail in the leather like pocket in the hood. Touching the cobblestone road, his wings snapped into place under his clothing and skin, the same slithering sound echoing through the alleyway. The figure with the vivid topaz glowing under the leather flap that was his hood, his boots making the clomping sound with each step, his eyes adverting for he was looking for the local Inn, a place for him to gain intel on possible Clients for jobs. As well as to converse with the locals of the town, feeling eyes upon him as he walked, children pointing at him and their mothers hushing them away. The tall figure just gently chuckled and bowed to them in a polite manner, the main plaza was his current location now. His eyes gazing about, trying to find the Inn again, but then spotted the sign, as well as the locals shouting out the daily specials, with a slight pep in his step he trekked over to it.

His boots crushing slight pebbles that didn't make it into the stoneworks and grass growing out of it, finally got to the door, as he was kindly opened for him by the worker of it. He took a step in and was then greeted by two ladies giving him a nervous smile, but to his avail he smiled lightly. "Greetings ladies, don't mind me I am just here to converse and make compatriots." "Thank you for the service, I will call upon your aid when needed." Their tones quickly changed to a more relaxed one, but still unsure of how to make up his way of speaking, now darting his eyes around he slowly pulled his hood off. When he did the people around him looked at him in a utter shock, not sure of what to make of him, he just gave them all a gentle smile and then walked down the isle of seating arrangements. Upon walking to a young fellows seating place, the young madame giving him his morning coffee, when she turned to see the figure she jumped and nearly fell backwards. The sudden shock caused the tall dark skinned beings tail to shoot out, knocking over his cup of coffee by accident. and wrapping around her waist, "Fear not young lady, I have you, not to worry." "Forgive me for startling you." Kind gently words he said, for his hand helped her up and onto her feet, as then he smelt the coffee touching clothing near him, seeing it on the young man before him. "Oh dearest me, forgive me young lad I didn't mean to spill your beverage."

His hand grabbing the cup, and placing it upright his eyes gazing to the maid, "Please fetch him something to clean up his coffee please if you would.." Once he said that she nodded, slightly shocked that he said that, and was so willing to aid her in her blunder. He looked at the young man, who seemed to not yet respond to the incident that occurred a moment ago. His tail sliding back into the pouch under his cloak like cap, "Again, my apologies for the accident good sir, I hope you can understand it." Gentle words pouring from his lips, which seem to be of a darker tone than his dark olive coloured skin, for his vivid topaz gold eyes laid upon this young man. Something about him was different, making his scales slightly itch from uneasiness, as they slightly made a hissing sound from sliding back and forth. "Perhaps I could know your name good sir?" "Mine is Raiden Ihsaad Al-Mee, pleasure to meet you." And with a elegant step back and a bend forward his right hand dipping below his chest while the other one stayed tuck behind his back. When he pulled up, he stood at a slight relaxed yet dutiful like stance, his legs tucked in, while one at a slight bent, his hands in his pockets and his neck crooked at a angle for his eyes stayed locked onto the young man while a cleanup was taken care of for him. This young man deserved the best treatment after the rude action that Raiden displayed to him even if it was an accident.
    RockLegendRyu
    RockLegendRyu

Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden) Empty Re: Dracodroid: A "Tail" or two Guildmates (Raiden)

Post by RockLegendRyu Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:38 am

The coffee spilled over my lap and i being unaware of the situation, and my eyes turned into little cog wheels as I began to process the situation. It was too late to try and act human so i stood up and grabbed the cloth napkin that i had picked up earlier and began to wipe up the coffee spill on the table and on the floor.

There is no need to cause an alarm, i only require 4.583 cloth cleaning devices in order to completely dry this mess, however i do recommend a carpet cleaning device to be absolutely sure that the carpet does not stain or begin to grow mold. My voice came out more like a monotonic teacher give a math lecture to college kids.

"Again, my apologies for the accident good sir, I hope you can understand it. Perhaps I could know your name good sir?" "Mine is Raiden Ihsaad Al-Mee, pleasure to meet you." Were the words that struck my audio sensors in my ear like devices.

It is quite alright good sir, i see that you did not spill my hot caffeinated beverage on purpose, I see it was caused by the startling of the hostess and therefore no one is to blame for the spillage, however i do acknowledge your apology for the situation at hand and accept it, because that is the generous thing to do when someone offers an apology i spoke after the fact then returned to the conversation as i added his name and face and voice to my knowledge database. My name, as commonly known by the fans is the Rock Legend, but no one calls me that when talking to me, only when talking about me. My real name is Ryujin A Fudani.

I tried to read this man farther but at this moment in time, there was nothing much more observable other than his horns, his tail, and his skin had scales on it, which was not normal for humans to have.
    Raiden
    Raiden

Post by Raiden Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 pm

Hearing the words of the young man before him, the shifting in the tone of the situation was something the had not understanding in. "There is no need to cause an alarm, i only require 4.583 cloth cleaning devices in order to completely dry this mess, however i do recommend a carpet cleaning device to be absolutely sure that the carpet does not stain or begin to grow mold." When the young man said this all, Raiden's thoughts began to swirl around in his head, for he began judging the dull and rather mechanical. "If you say so young man." This was all he said for his mind was now racing with a thought process not normal for him, as though this young man seemed rather normal on the outside, Raiden had a aching feeling that he wasn't being forthright in something. *What in bloody seven hells is this sensation... quite peculiar.* "It is quite alright good sir, i see that you did not spill my hot caffeinated beverage on purpose, I see it was caused by the startling of the hostess and therefore no one is to blame for the spillage, however i do acknowledge your apology for the situation at hand and accept it, because that is the generous thing to do when someone offers an apology." This comment here made Raiden's bar of unusual speeches his a new level, *Again this sensation... what is with him... why does he seem so... unhuman like in his talking... I need to indulge into this more.*

"My name, as commonly known by the fans is the Rock Legend, but no one calls me that when talking to me, only when talking about me. My real name is Ryujin A Fudani. Raiden just gave a slight smile and bowed to the young man before him, "Tis a pleasure to meet your acquaintance mister Ryujin." "So if I may entice your time, would you like to take a seat again and let me pick your brain on certain matters?" Raiden stated as he took a seat and gave him a kind smile, making sure he kept his intentions a secret, but instead masked behind a false smile, while he was constantly rushing through theories.  *What makes you tick mister Ryujin... why does it seem that you're quite different from others I have met?* *Perhaps... you are not like other humans.* His mind clouding around him as though in the form of a slight curious manner, that seemed to get people staring at him in a more confused manner than concerned one. While his topaz eyes stayed locked onto the young man with a strange aura, Raiden's hand now rolling up the sleeves of his red linen shirt, revealing his white Fairy Tail guild symbol as he rested his hand upon his chin. Letting the underside of his right arm show it in a fast flash before the rest of it was at a angle that would be hard to see at the angle that Ryujin was in his sight. Raiden's hair, the dark chocolate coloured strands gently flowing over his shoulder allowing the pony tail he had to rest and lay on his chest and shoulder. His teeth flashing for his smile was still upon his face, at the same time, his scales shifting as his skin did.

Last edited by Raiden on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RockLegendRyu
    RockLegendRyu

Post by RockLegendRyu Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:56 pm

When he bowed i decided to reciprocate, not knowing if it was customary to his race or just a tradition that could be dismissed if i did or did not do said action.

Pick my-?...I looked at him quizzically. His metaphor didnt make much sense so me, then it occurred to me that he may not know that i am not actually a human. I watched him roll up his sleeve and my visual sensors snapped an image of his tattoo. His arm was quick but i was able to capture it and add it to my profile on this man?...dragon? Dragon-man? Man-dragon? Half drag...oh whatever. this Dragonborn Man.

I sat down at a seat next to him and look in his direction, as is normal with human interaction.

So Mister Raiden...what is it that you would like to know about me? You seem to be showing much intesrest as i have seen and noted your reactions to my words as well as your pupils dilating...unless that is just a nature instinct that humans have and yours just dilate for some other reason. i spoke to him trying to show a much emotion as my body would allow me to simulate. I watched him and attempted to observe everything he was doing so i could use them to my advantage later on, or even use them in my emotional simulations later.
    Raiden
    Raiden

Post by Raiden Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Seeing the young man take a seat and then began talking to Raiden, his eyes staying on him while his mind wandered and scanned the area around him. "So Mister Raiden...what is it that you would like to know about me?" "You seem to be showing much interest as i have seen and noted your reactions to my words as well as your pupils dilating...unless that is just a nature instinct that humans have and yours just dilate for some other reason." Raiden took a slight frown and rubbed his chin, letting his eyes drift over to the glass of the window near him and could see the reflection of his eyes. *Hmm... perceptive bugger isn't he?* *Very well I will investigate him some more as well.* Raiden's thoughts glimmered through, as the light reflected off his goggles on his head and into Ryujins eyes, almost in a purposeful manner on Raiden's part. His topaz orbs locking onto Ryujins eyes and stayed that way, as his pupil reverted from human like circular shape to a more feline one, a sharp and pointed diamond shaped one."Yes generally they do tend to "change" but that is normal in most of my kind, though I should say that mine tend to altercate when I am pondering upon something very closely." When the word in his sentence was change, his fingers went up and his index and middle fingers did a air quote when the moment his pupils changed.

Seeing how perceptive Ryujin was Raiden wanted to see how he would react to this kind of change, and when his hands fell back down to the table. His right arm flipping around during the air quotes, letting his guild tattoo show again, but this time for much longer, preciously fifteen seconds between each motion of his fingers which was about three in total. Raiden then placed his hand over his goggles and pulled them down as the waitress from before had a crystal in her hand and began cleaning the floor that was the coffee before. Droplets of water filled the air, and hit Raiden's goggles, and his fingers swirling around the liquid cleaning them and then when the event was over. Raiden pulled them up and onto his forehead again, then he turned his attention back to Ryujin, "Now what I want to know it what is your life like, you must have a very interesting one, the way you talk... almost if you're more intellectually profound and possess a higher mind than most people." "Are you by chance a researcher for Magictek?" "Or are you something else... perhaps something along the lines of science... or am I wrong in that matter?" Raiden asked, as when he asked this, his tone of voice shifted to a more subtle one, for he now wasn't giving off any signs of his intentions now. He was trying to be as unpredictable, and harder to read, looking for anything that Ryujin would give off to let him understand, as well as see if he could identify anything out of the ordinary from him.
    RockLegendRyu
    RockLegendRyu

Post by RockLegendRyu Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:08 am

My eyes shifted to the window when Raiden looked, but only for a brief moment as he saw the mans eyes dhange to diamonds and as subtly as possible I began to process this, momentarily turning my eyes into little cog wheels before reverting back to human pupils. When the sunlight bounced off pf Raidens ggfles and into my visual processing units i squinted and raised my arm, a normalnhuman reaction to the situation at hand.

When Raiden brought up the subject of Magicteck, i knew something was off but i knew i was going to have to play this off as best as possible.

Im surprised you know enough about Magictek to want to discuss such matters. You could say im a follower of the organization we know today, and i have been to one of theor many facilities across Earthland and may have partaken in some of their research, but alas i am no scientist, in fact i live a very different lifestyle. I travel around Earthland performing my music for the people who come to listen. I am a traveling musician but Magnolia is my home you see and i just got back from a tour not mich more than a week or so ago and have been easing myself back into a routine before the band contacts me for more practices. I explain to him thoroughly not giving away any information of the fact that the expirement i took part in was this Humanodroid program which turned me into this Android living a double life. I patted my guitar case under the table. This here is my pride and joy, I call her V, she is a 6 sting electric guitar with dual pick ups (Also looks like a Jackson V guitar). She was my first guitar and has received the privilage of being carried around everywhere i go

It wasnt that I didnt want to talk about Magictek, but using my intellect allowed me to briefly touch on the subject while still remaining im control of the conversation and also not giving away any information about who i am other than te obvious "im a rockstar" peraonality. I hoped it wa working but only time, and this dragonborn, would tell if i gave any hints away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:32 pm