Fairy Tail Online RP

Guild Master Rules Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Guild Master Rules Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Guild Master Rules

Mizuko
    Mizuko

Guild Master Rules N51AM3g

Guild Master Rules Empty Guild Master Rules

Post by Mizuko Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi there! If you're reading this, you're probably a guild master. Now, as a GM, you are required to have a few things to know and follow. So let's get started:

What's a Guild Master? A Guild Master, or a GM is the leader of any of the sits current guilds, whether they be light, dark, independent, or neutral. Guild Masters tend to be very high in rank, considering they either are initiated when the old GM dies, or they built their own guild, which has a rank requirement to make.

• As a Guild Master, you are expected to treat all members of your guild, whether they be potential or already on the roster, with respect. Sure, you lead them, but you're their leader, not their owner.

• You cannot deny members entry to your guild on any basis. Now, if you have a guild that is secured to say, one gender, or a specific race, that is fine. But for guilds that have no such problem, and the person who wants to join fits the essential bill, you have no right to deny them entry.

• Guild masters are expected to have an Ace. This ace can by anything from A-Rank and up, and is the person that will succeed the GM position when the old master dies. Now, the Ace doesn't have to simply be the most powerful. The Ace is expected to be powerful, an amazing RPer, and be able to take the same expectations placed on a GM.

• You need to keep your guild info page, and your roster, updated. New members will go to that looking for information, and won't know anything if you don't keep it updated.

• You are expected to have some sort of guild interaction regularly. May this be an event, a topic open to the whole guild, or even an OOC contest, as long as it involves your whole guild, it's perfect. These must occur at least once every 2 months or so.

• As a guild master, yoy are expected to be able to type 400 words minimum for every IC post you make.

• Every two weeks, an activity check will be held to be sure you are active. An inactive guild master is an inactive guild, after all.

Last edited by Mizuko on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu

Guild Master Rules ODFYPdI

Guild Master Rules Empty Re: Guild Master Rules

Post by Amaterasu Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:18 pm

please add a 400-600WC minimum post expectancy. . .I feel a GM should be more than capable of pulling this off.  But this is just me
    Kosovo Misogi
    Kosovo Misogi

Post by Kosovo Misogi Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Being able to post 400 words every post isnt always possible. Some people do not always give yo much to work with(this is aimed more towards when we get new people.) And before you say 400 words is easy, people may not only be having a bad day, could be sick, could just be tired and they need to post. There are plenty of reasons.
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:58 pm

I don't agree with 400 either. If a member you 200, I tend to give 200 back. I'm not gonna double the effort when somebody won't bother with the same output.
    Grimrok
    Grimrok

Post by Grimrok Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:17 am

I sort of have to agree with the 400-600 word requirement. Regardless of how much someone writes, within reason, you should be able to write 400-600 words. You can write about everything your character sees, feels, touches. The thoughts that run through the mind and the words they say, as well as their reactions to the people around them. Then you can take it a step further and create more of your own actions and try to get the person you are RP'ing with to step it up a bit. If they continue to write like crap then you simply can just end the topic at a stopping point and not RP with them.

(all of that I wrote is 114 words. If someone can't write out 400 words at the least then...smh. >.<)
    Mizuko
    Mizuko

Post by Mizuko Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:55 am

I still think 400 is a bit much. It takes time to write 400-600 words, and a lot of people don't have a lot of time. WCs in general? I'm not against them.
    Grimrok
    Grimrok

Post by Grimrok Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:33 pm

I don't care what it is. I'll just refuse to RP with anyone that doesn't put the effort to make it enjoyable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:18 pm