Fairy Tail Online RP

Einar  Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Einar  Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Einar

Einar
    Einar

Einar  ODFYPdI

Einar  Empty Einar

Post by Einar Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:59 am

Einar
    The First Immortal
    Unknown
    The 7th of February
    Methuselah
    D
    True Neutral
    Male

Species Ability/Perk

-Methuselah: Einar is what most call an Immortal but most dont know he is actually the first to gain the undying body by sacrificing countless lives of his era to gain it. Unlike most immortal creatures such as Vampires he doesnt possess any unique powers or the thirst for blood to sustain his immortality. Once those who undertake the ritual of becoming a Methesulah there skin becomes much paler and there eyes will glow a yellow color the same as there tattoos they bear on there body but in Einars case he doesnt have any.
    -Body of the Methuselah: Einar's body is very unique since becoming a Immortal he has become quite hard to kill giving him the ability to even survive his own heart being blown out from his body. This can be seen as a normal player character would lose all HP upon the loss of a heart in Einars case he would only lose half of his HP at the loss of the vital organ and can survive 2 posts without it making him have to either exit the thread to allow it to regenerate or retrieve the lost organ. This can only be applied to physical attacks and not to spells. His health remaining depends on his rank 10% at D, 15% at C, 20% at B, 25% at A, 30% at S, 35% at SS and 40% at X
    -Master of Combat: Being alive as long as Einar, one can assume that he would have been able to learn and master all forms of combat the world has to offer be it unarmed or armed. This though, has not been proven true nor false. In the little that he has shown, he is considered a master. This is because he has traveled the lands learning all forms of combat and can usually handle himself in any situation but does have a hard time when it comes down to facing off against ranged weapons such as guns. This knowledge and skills of combat gives Einar 20% increase in physical damage against his opponents. This increases depending on what rank Einar is increasing by 5% for each rank above D. It starts at a base of 20% at D, 25% at C, 30% at B, 35% at A, 40% at S, 45% at SS and 50% at X.

Special Unique Characteristics
    Being a Methuselah Einar's skin color is alot paler than most and because of the unique body he has it is shown in his eyes as they glow a greenish hue and the same goes with the Dragon like tattoos that cover his arms to the mid of his back. Other than these unique characteristics Einar looks like an ordinary man in his mid 40s.

Character Depth
    Personality: Einar is a man with undoubtedly many secrets. He is a man who, like most that hold such secrecy, comes from a dark past. As such, he prefers to keep to himself. Only mingling with people from time to time when a situation requires it. Before his ascendancy into immortality Einar was a weak man who feared death which caused him to undergo a forbidden ritual which killed all in the country which he resided in giving him immortality. After the fear of death was gone Einar became a man who was strong and wished to learn all forms of combat giving him the demeanor of a veteran warrior who thrives in combat.
    Combat wise, Einar is a critic and, with it, a tactician. He prefers to stay behind the scenes to observe everything that is occurring. That way, he is able to see the possible outcome and able to maneuver it to his advantage. As such, he enjoys a good spar. Especially when it comes to improving not only his abilities but those of his pupil. When fighting with others he has tendencies to dodge there attacks criticizing there moves and telling them ways they can improve on it making him seem more like a teacher than a enemy.
    Einar is a very curious man wanting to learn all that he can about the world that has changed so much in the years he has been in isolation. He is very calm out of combat wishing to either meditate or teach those who are willing the martial arts he has learned hoping one could be a suitable replacement to take his immortality. Other than that Einar can be summed p as a sophisticated man who has seen countless civilizations prosper and fall at the advance of time while he has still stayed the same making his longevity very boring making him wish to end it by passing it on to another. Even in seclusion he has kept his mindset and teachings from the masters of old not losing an ounce of composure as he never aged once in the cave he now calls home.

-Reading of past events: Being away from the human world Einar now loves to study up on the world and how it has changed during his time in seclusion.
    -Training: Even if the masters who taught him to fight are long dead there teachings still run his life so Einar always trains on a daily basis.
    -Seclusion: Being alive for so long Einar secluded himself from others so it has become natural for him to try and be alone from time to time.

Dislikes:
    -Death: As being one who has surpassed death Einar truly dislikes death because of the ones he has cared for over the centuries have been taken away from him by it.
    -Weak minded fools: Einar is in all words a warrior and dislikes to see those who are weak and not willing to fight to become stronger
    -Being disturbed: In general Einar likes to read and meditate in peace and truly dislike those who try to disturb his peace.

Fears:
    -Falling in love: As he has surpassed the fear of death he has gained a new fear, Love. The reason for this is because of his long life those he shows interest in will inevitably die making him fearful of the aspect of love.
    -Losing his immortality: Even though it is highly impossible it would happen Einar has a fear one day it could happen especially how magic is advancing.
    -To see the end of days: Though he sacrificed many to become immortal Einar does wish to find peace especially before the end which he fear since most he tries to deem worthy of his immortality are too weak.

Motivations/Goals:
    -To find one who is strong enough to inherit his immortality so he can finally die in peace.
    -His second goal is link with the first in order to find someone worthy he wishes them to be strong enough to fight him and win without showing a shred of fear in his presence.
    -Other than those Einar wishes to find another who is like him to find out a way to end the curse he put upon himself in a desperate case to escape death

Appearance
    Hair: Black with white trimming on the sides
    Eyes: Yellow but very similar to that of a hawks
    Skin Tone: Pale White
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 240 lbs
    Overall Appearances:
    Spoiler:
    Einar is a tall lean man with black hair, a short beard, mustache and sideburns that point upwards. He wears black and red ornate clothing with a crucifix pendant that hides a little dagger, which gives him the appearance of a Spanish swordsman. His attire consists of a wide-brimmed black hat decorated with a large plume, and a long, open black coat with no shirt underneath, with red, flower-patterned sleeves and collar. He wears white pants held up by a decorated belt and tucked inside overly large boots in comparison to his leg size.

He wears a kogatana around his neck, appearing as a golden cross-shaped necklace, and carries his sword on his back at times he isn't using it. His blade is a curved black blade in the shape of a crucifix, with a golden handguard decorated by red beads, and a hilt wrapped in bandages, with a particularly big bead at his extremity

Other

Guild: Wanderer
    Guild Tattoo: None

Last edited by Einar on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Selenia
    Selenia

Einar  Qm1sqjP

Einar  Empty Re: Einar

Post by Selenia Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Bumping. If no response is made to this app within a week, app will be archived, thanks!
    Bacon
    Bacon

Einar  D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:11 pm

App moved from archives
    Einar
    Einar

Einar  ODFYPdI

Post by Einar Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Bump
    Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Einar  TatR81B

Post by Ryoshi Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, I am Ryoshi as you may know, and I will be grading your app today. However, I can only grant first approval, meaning a more senior mod must give their approval in order for this app to be considered fully approved.

Upon review, I have noticed two rather larger problems with your app, specifically your species perks. As for the first one, I believe that the ability to survive your heart being obliterated right off the bat is rather OP. I suggest implementing a rank-based progression system, starting at barely being able to survive at D-rank. The higher your rank, the more HP you will have after the blow. However, I believe that this should only apply to having your heart destroyed via non-magical means. If an X-rank wizard, for example, struck you in the heart with his most powerful spell while you were still D-rank, it is my opinion that you should take full damage from that attack. Thus, I suggest making it so that if you are struck in the heart with a spell, you should take the appropriate amount of damage from the attack, but still be able to survive even if your heart is destroyed. That is, until your HP is fully depleted.
    As for your second perk, the way it is worded now makes it sound like you could beat anyone, regardless of how strong they are, purely because you have more training than them. This is close to god-modding, in my opinion. Therefore, I believe that you should change the wording to avoid such misconceptions and doubts.

As for the the other sections,everything seems to check out to me. Just make the changes I suggested, and you should be fine. I now leave this app in the hands of the one who will give final approval. Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy it here at Fairy Tail Online.
    Einar
    Einar

Einar  ODFYPdI

Post by Einar Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Edited
    Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Einar  TatR81B

Post by Ryoshi Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:59 am

After looking over the edits, everything looks good to me, so first approval given.
    Bacon
    Bacon

Einar  D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:43 am

Read this and, seeing as edits have been made, I hereby dub this app....

APPROVED!
    Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Einar  TatR81B

Post by Ryoshi Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Unlocked and moved for edits, as requested.
    Einar
    Einar

Einar  ODFYPdI

Post by Einar Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Bump for edits made
    Ryoshi
    Ryoshi

Einar  TatR81B

Post by Ryoshi Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Re-approved.