Fairy Tail Online RP

Kyoto Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Kyoto Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Kyoto

Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Kyoto Empty Kyoto

Post by Kyoto Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Kyoto the Combat Enthusiast

TWENTY-FOUR
    NOVEMBER 12th
    DEMI-GOD
    A-RANK
    CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
    MALE

Species Ability/Perk

God's Favor - is a perk possessed by Kyoto, a continuously-active-type perk that grants him a "body that knows no death." Grants the effect of automatic resurrection after death, reviving him with a stock of 11 extra lives through layered resurrection magic. Upon instantly reviving Kyoto will return with 15% of his health and will remain in the thread and for the first 10 turns after being revived Kyoto will not able to use any magic, as his body must first familiarize and adjust itself for magic use and consumption.[/b]

Echolocation - is a perk possessed by Kyoto that he uses with his other five senses to see his surroundings when shrouded in pitch black darkness. This is similar to a battle cry to where someone screams out really loud.

Special/Unique Characteristics

His entire right arm has been replaced with an iron replica due to losing it in battle.

Character Depth

Personality:Kyoto's personality mostly depends on the situation at hand. He prefers to adhere to a personality that allows him to adapt and deal. Naturally Kyoto's personality exhibits a cool, collected, confident demeanor. The never let them see you sweat attitude complete with a poker face armed with either a smirk or half smile. His cooler than ice demeanor allows him to approach situations with a calm head & think logically toward the best options. Kyoto has a very expansive sense of humor and he himself is not afraid of being the butt of jokes, engaging back and forth with insults. Kyoto's joking approach often wards people to question his focus & dedication to jobs, this bravado is a defense mechanism that allows him to stay in control and think smarter not harder. Those close to him know this well and have come to understand this is how he best deals with situations to help him level his mind. Kyoto is deceptively clever & very strategic in battles & conversations. Knowing exactly how to breakdown words and extract information by using wordplay. Paying close attention to the words used by others and their meanings. Because of the way he approaches and presents himself Kyoto can be confused as a random, spur of the moment individual, partaking in activities for what appears to be the whim of the moment. Usually, quietly deeper intentions lie unspoken and hidden from his face.

Possessing a very notable gift of gab to always seem to align someone else's goals with his own and make them appear to work in everyone's best interest. Though he may often appear to slack off or not pay attention to finer details, these actions are created as a facade to fool those around him at times. Contrary to belief behind Kyoto's cooler than ice persona he is calculative, shrewd and extremely cunning. With a mind as sharp as his tongue reminiscent of a blade that can cut deeper than surface level. He always reads between the lines to see the outcome through if one should be possible.

His moral compass has been brought into question many times due to tasks he has personally carried out. Kyoto prefers to walk the twilight of good and evil presenting himself as no savior, but not exactly a villain. Kyoto’s morals and values comes from what he calls risk vs rewards or cost vs benefits. Weighing his options in a situation and then acting based on what presents the best outcome. Should a decision breed more problems than prosperity, Kyoto will avoid the decision all together. This judgement keeps Kyoto neutral in situations and keeps emotions from clouding his judgement, limiting irrational decision making. Such neutrality has often caused caution about his motives, motivation and loyalty in many circumstances. Despite the constant state of limbo Kyoto's choices seem to weigh on he is adamant about keeping his word when it has been given out.

-Women, He’s a heterosexual so what do you think!?
    -Tea, Kyoto's favorite drink! Sweet Tea with lots of sugar!!
    -Books, Kyoto has always been interested in reading, but more so in reading books that talk of ancient magic, spells, and great wizards of the past.

Dislikes:
    -Illegal Guilds, Kyoto dislikes, but not completely hates illegal guilds cause they always seem to kill innocent people and destroy buildings which in turn causes the town to raise taxes
    -Fire Mage, The fact that Kyoto has hair and loves to wear a fur cape and a Fire Mage can literally ignite them in a matter of seconds leaving him bald and his cape burned, creates a slight dislike for those that use fire magic
    -Electronic, Kyoto prefers a hard back booked over electronics, he's an old school kinda guy. Keep it simple.

Fears:
    -Puppet, Being controlled by someone else without the ability to stop it
    -Natural Death, Kyoto would rather die in combat, than to die to a natural ailment
    -No Magic, Without his magic Kyoto would just be a regular boring man and that is something he hopes he will never be

Motivations/Goals:
    -SS Rank, Kyoto wants to be known throughout the lands for his magical power, to strike fear in those that hear his name.
    -Dragon Fighting, Kyoto has always wanted to fight a dragon to test his strength against, after-all they are said to be the most fiercest in the land
    -Wifey, Kyoto would like to find a woman to take a ride on this journey called life with him.

Appearance

Hair: GOLDEN BLONDE
    Eyes: ORANGE
    Skin Tone: LIGHT
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 170 lbs.

Other

Guild: Wanderer
    Guild Tattoo: N/A

Last edited by Kyoto on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:35 am; edited 39 times in total
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Kyoto Empty Re: Kyoto

Post by Kyoto Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Completion Bump
    Bacon
    Bacon

Kyoto D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Hi there! I'm Bacon and I'll be reviewing your app~
    First, though, I'll concentrate on your perks before moving onto the overall application.

Second Chance - If Kyoto has a pet while he is killed in combat the pet will sacrifice it's lifeforce to revive Kyoto back to life. Once revived Kyoto returns with 25% of his health back and the pet instantly dies once Kyoto is revived.

Pretty good perk for a human *applauds*  o.o
    The only thing here is, what rank does the pet have to be in order for Kyoto to regain the 25% of his life force? Because I can't imagine a D Rank pet having that much power to revive a person with that much HP. Please change this around a bit. If it's only when an A rank pet and above does this, I'm willing to let it pass as is.

Please bump when done~
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Bump
    Bacon
    Bacon

Kyoto D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Perfect <3

Now, as per overall application, I need 5 more words in personality (currently at 345) and one sentence to describe your likes, dislikes, goals, and fears. after that, you'll be set to go.

bump when done :3
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:01 am

Bump
    Bacon
    Bacon

Kyoto D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:02 am

aaaaaapproved~
    Selenia
    Selenia

Kyoto Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi, sorry about this, but I'm going to ask you to make some minor edits to one of your perks.

Spoiler:
    Please remove C and D-Rank, then change B-Rank to 10%, A-Rank to 15%, S-Rank to 20%, and SS-Rank to 25%, thanks! Also, please add that when you revive you must exit the combat thread you were in.
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Bump
    Selenia
    Selenia

Kyoto Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Just two more things, for allegiance do you mean Lawful Neutral, True Neutral (Neutral Neutral), or Chaotic Neutral?

Also, Wanderers don't have guild marks (you're not in any guild ^^). Please make those edits and bump to let me know, thanks!
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Bump - Yeah I only put that since I plan on joining a guild in the future, so that was a (if I'm in a guild then it would go here) kind of thing.
    Selenia
    Selenia

Kyoto Qm1sqjP

Post by Selenia Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Approved!
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:18 am

Edits Made: Format change, Added Perks, & Added Unique Characteristic
    Lady
    Lady

Kyoto ODFYPdI

Post by Lady Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Hello there ^^ I am Lady as you already know and i am here to grade your additions that you made onto your application. All comments are in THIS COLOR! and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the edits i have asked please feel free to contact me.

Kyoto wrote:
    Kyoto the Combat Enthusiast

TWENTY-FOUR
    NOVEMBER 12th
    HUMAN
    A-RANK
    CHAOTIC NEUTRAL
    MALE

Species Ability/Perk

God's Favor - is a perk possessed by Kyoto, a continuously-active-type perk that grants him a "body that knows no death." Grants the effect of automatic resurrection after death, reviving him with a stock of 11 extra lives through layered resurrection magic. Upon instantly reviving Kyoto will return with 15% of his health and will remain in the thread and for the first 10 turns after being revived Kyoto will not able to use any magic, as his body must first familiarize and adjust itself for magic use and consumption.[/b]

Echolocation - is a perk possessed by Kyoto that he uses with his other five senses to see his surroundings when shrouded in pitch black darkness. This is similar to a battle cry to where someone screams out really loud.
    These are really interesting perks! I just have a few concerns.
    With the God's Favor Perk How long would it take for resurrection to take place? I hope this would be in accordance with the healing rules even though they are under revision. If he needs resurrected then clearly he is below 10% of his health and would require a few days to complete the process. Also why would he need an extra 11 lives? Returning with 15% of his health is a big no go, if anything your are looking at 5% health. One does not simply die and come back so easily.

For your second perk... How does a HUMAN possess the capabilities of certain Mammals? I understand this is anime we are talking about but come on. In fact! Neither of these perks make sense if you are HUMAN. Perhaps if you supply some information as to how he obtained a God's favor and the gene makeup to be able to use echolocation than it can be reviewed again.

Special/Unique Characteristics

His entire right arm has been replaced with an iron replica due to losing it in battle.

Character Depth

Personality:Kyoto's personality mostly depends on the situation at hand. He prefers to adhere to a personality that allows him to adapt and deal. Naturally Kyoto's personality exhibits a cool, collected, confident demeanor. The never let them see you sweat attitude complete with a poker face armed with either a smirk or half smile. His cooler than ice demeanor allows him to approach situations with a calm head & think logically toward the best options. Kyoto has a very expansive sense of humor and he himself is not afraid of being the butt of jokes, engaging back and forth with insults. Kyoto's joking approach often wards people to question his focus & dedication to jobs, this bravado is a defense mechanism that allows him to stay in control and think smarter not harder. Those close to him know this well and have come to understand this is how he best deals with situations to help him level his mind. Kyoto is deceptively clever & very strategic in battles & conversations. Knowing exactly how to breakdown words and extract information by using wordplay. Paying close attention to the words used by others and their meanings. Because of the way he approaches and presents himself Kyoto can be confused as a random, spur of the moment individual, partaking in activities for what appears to be the whim of the moment. Usually, quietly deeper intentions lie unspoken and hidden from his face.

Possessing a very notable gift of gab to always seem to align someone else's goals with his own and make them appear to work in everyone's best interest. Though he may often appear to slack off or not pay attention to finer details, these actions are created as a facade to fool those around him at times. Contrary to belief behind Kyoto's cooler than ice persona he is calculative, shrewd and extremely cunning. With a mind as sharp as his tongue reminiscent of a blade that can cut deeper than surface level. He always reads between the lines to see the outcome through if one should be possible.

His moral compass has been brought into question many times due to tasks he has personally carried out. Kyoto prefers to walk the twilight of good and evil presenting himself as no savior, but not exactly a villain. Kyoto’s morals and values comes from what he calls risk vs rewards or cost vs benefits. Weighing his options in a situation and then acting based on what presents the best outcome. Should a decision breed more problems than prosperity, Kyoto will avoid the decision all together. This judgement keeps Kyoto neutral in situations and keeps emotions from clouding his judgement, limiting irrational decision making. Such neutrality has often caused caution about his motives, motivation and loyalty in many circumstances. Despite the constant state of limbo Kyoto's choices seem to weigh on he is adamant about keeping his word when it has been given out.

-Women, He’s a heterosexual so what do you think!?
    -Tea, Kyoto's favorite drink! Sweet Tea with lots of sugar!!
    -Books, Kyoto has always been interested in reading, but more so in reading books that talk of ancient magic, spells, and great wizards of the past.

Dislikes:
    -Illegal Guilds, Kyoto dislikes, but not completely hates illegal guilds cause they always seem to kill innocent people and destroy buildings which in turn causes the town to raise taxes
    -Fire Mage, The fact that Kyoto has hair and loves to wear a fur cape and a Fire Mage can literally ignite them in a matter of seconds leaving him bald and his cape burned, creates a slight dislike for those that use fire magic
    -Electronic, Kyoto prefers a hard back booked over electronics, he's an old school kinda guy. Keep it simple.

Fears:
    -Puppet, Being controlled by someone else without the ability to stop it
    -Natural Death, Kyoto would rather die in combat, than to die to a natural ailment
    -No Magic, Without his magic Kyoto would just be a regular boring man and that is something he hopes he will never be

Motivations/Goals:
    -SS Rank, Kyoto wants to be known throughout the lands for his magical power, to strike fear in those that hear his name.
    -Dragon Fighting, Kyoto has always wanted to fight a dragon to test his strength against, after-all they are said to be the most fiercest in the land
    -Wifey, Kyoto would like to find a woman to take a ride on this journey called life with him.

Appearance

Hair: GOLDEN BLONDE
    Eyes: ORANGE
    Skin Tone: LIGHT
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 170 lbs.

Other

Guild: Wanderer
    Guild Tattoo: N/A
    Kyoto
    Kyoto

Kyoto N51AM3g

Post by Kyoto Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 am

No where does it say provide history of perks. Simple enough he was granted the blessings from the gods for past events. Echolocation another blessing from the gods and before I go any further need to look at this perk before attempting to make me change mine.

Species Ability/Perk: - Reincarnation: Sora having been turned into a Phoenixized Human, possesses the life force of an actual Phoenix, is able to reincarnate himself. However, this requires that he either be fatally wounded or out-right killed. This reincarnation process will have his azure flames burn him to ashes, from which he will rise once more. While this makes him a tough bastard to truly kill, it is not without its own drawbacks, which one would say out-weighs the advantages. Mainly, the fact that he will respawn in a new thread. He will also respawn with his S through SS-rank spells sealed and must do a training thread for each spell in order to remove their seals, each spell needing a 500 WC for S-Rank spells and a 1,000 WC for SS-Rank spells training thread. He is able to die at most ten times, after the final death he cannot use the Alter to revive."
    Lady
    Lady

Kyoto ODFYPdI

Post by Lady Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:53 am

Kyoto wrote:No where does it say provide history of perks. Simple enough he was granted the blessings from the gods for past events. Echolocation another blessing from the gods and before I go any further need to look at this perk before attempting to make me change mine.

Species Ability/Perk: - Reincarnation: Sora having been turned into a Phoenixized Human, possesses the life force of an actual Phoenix, is able to reincarnate himself. However, this requires that he either be fatally wounded or out-right killed. This reincarnation process will have his azure flames burn him to ashes, from which he will rise once more. While this makes him a tough bastard to truly kill, it is not without its own drawbacks, which one would say out-weighs the advantages. Mainly, the fact that he will respawn in a new thread. He will also respawn with his S through SS-rank spells sealed and must do a training thread for each spell in order to remove their seals, each spell needing a 500 WC for S-Rank spells and a 1,000 WC for SS-Rank spells training thread. He is able to die at most ten times, after the final death he cannot use the Alter to revive."

I did not grade that application, therefore it cannot be held against me that the requirements were not properly met on his end. I would make him change that too.

At least Krow's makes sense with his species. That, and his reincarnation process goes hand in hand with what I asked from you. Since he respawns in a new thread, OBVIOUSLY that means time has gone by IC. You can also quote Izzy's reincarnation ability if you feel it's still not fair.

I am aware that the template does not require history of how your character achieved those perks, but even Sele said that it does not make sense and agreed with me. If you want to continue to be salty, take it up with him.

At this time you may request another mod to handle your application if you want, I am still firm on my decision.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:34 pm