Fairy Tail Online RP

Update in Activity Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Update in Activity Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Update in Activity

Alito
    Alito

Update in Activity FcB4idF

Update in Activity Empty Update in Activity

Post by Alito Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:38 am

First of all, I apologize for my lack of attendance in the CB, but that is just due to more important matters lately. It's honestly shameful to say I've been more of a lurker these days, just skimming through threads and trying to get an idea of what's going on. However, this will not continue. This thread is just to clarify that my activity will be short until the 27th, but as of that date, my activity will be greater than ever. I still have my magic and first RP thread to attend to, after all. Otherwise, I hope all of you are enjoying your stay here, and all the best to you; online and offline!

UPDATE: On the 26th, I did something to my wrist at work, so for precautionary purposes, I am keeping posts to a minimum. Again, I apologize. Should only be an additional 7-10 days.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:10 am