Fairy Tail Online RP

organize the freaking apps. Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

organize the freaking apps. Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

organize the freaking apps.

Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

organize the freaking apps. FcB4idF

organize the freaking apps. Empty organize the freaking apps.

Post by Ean Sableheart Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:27 pm

forgot to mention this before I left but organize the apps better(particularly character apps).

characters by guild(or rank) cause it shouldn't cause to much problems with switching.

magic can be organized by character rank and I dun care to much about weapon and pet apps.
    Bacon
    Bacon

organize the freaking apps. D3kALDY

organize the freaking apps. Empty Re: organize the freaking apps.

Post by Bacon Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Hm... I could organize by character gender instead if that works as well. As per magic, why magic? o.o?
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

organize the freaking apps. FcB4idF

Post by Ean Sableheart Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:26 pm

just makes things easier to find. Ultimately when your looking for particular characters or their magic when its like it is now its a massive pain, especially earlier members so new members have a hard time finding the apps their looking for.

If you organize them by something distinct enough then they become easier. I recommended guild because its got enough categories to actually narrow a search field and make life easy.  Doing it by gender doesn't help much because it doesn't narrow the field enough.

Magic is simply going to be the second most looked at thing after character apps so I just threw in you might want to organize that in some way as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content