Fairy Tail Online RP

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian]

Obsidian Nightshade
    Obsidian Nightshade

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] FcB4idF

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Empty A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian]

Post by Obsidian Nightshade Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:41 am

Sitting on a bench in the park, Obsidian is waiting for a certain someone to show up. That certain someone is his guild master, Genesis. He has been meaning to speak with her about Blanc. The reason is that Blanc is a lost girl and somehow managed to befriend Genesis. He's kind of curious on how their first meeting went. However, that's not the only reason.

He's also using Blanc's and Genesis' friendship as a way of networking to benefit himself. He wants to get close to Genesis to increase his chance of success in rebelling against The Visionary. She's the type of person that'll help out her friends in need and he wants to be her "friend" so to speak. He wants freedom and independence like any other normal person, but he needs help in doing so. This meeting will serve as a stepping stone for himself.
    Genesis
    Genesis

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Qm1sqjP

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Empty Re: A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian]

Post by Genesis Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Crocus, a city full of light and bustling. It was approaching dusk, the lamps on the streets have dimmed as the light lacrimas within them began to radiate and glow. Genesis had always thought it was beautiful. Even more so than Rose Garden, which she had visited once. She felt incredibly blessed that this city was the home of Sabertooth as well as herself. She closed her eyes and sniffed the air. Many fragrances entered her nose, she caught the scent of humans, plants, animals and the delicious scent of meat, her favorite food. Her mouth began to water up quite a bit but she ignored the urge to follow that scent. No, she had left the guild for a different reason. She was to see a person her friend Blanc had told her about, her fellow guild member Alexander Tricks. She had actually never really talked to him before and honestly wasn't sure who he looked like anymore. What better time than now to find out however. She didn't exactly prepare for such an occasion since it was after. Rather she simply just left the guild after dark and left a member in charge while she was gone.

She gave up trying to remember and rather focused to finding this man. She silently wished that she could have at least caught his scent at least once. She knew and memorized all scents she came across. However something strange entered her nose, absolutely nothing. It was odd. As she looked around her surroundings, she saw a man sitting on a bench near her. She would have smelled him, but something was wrong. She was curious as she began to scrutinize the man. He looked familiar, had she ever seen him before? She didn't know. "Excuse me," she said walking up to the man. "This may sound strange but may I ask why you smell like nothing at all?" She was incredibly suspicious by the man at this point. The strange attire he wore, the fact that he had no scent and the fact he was the only person in the park. It would be only natural if Genesis was suspicious. She didn't know who he was but she was sure of one fact, he was not human in any matter. All humans had a scent, this man did not. He was some other being although she wasn't exactly sure what type of being he was. But for now all he could to is wait and learn.
    Obsidian Nightshade
    Obsidian Nightshade

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Empty Re: A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian]

Post by Obsidian Nightshade Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Perking up at the sound of his guild master, he directs his attention on the wolfgirl. He could only smirk when she asked him about his unique scent. The aroma of nothingness that he emits. He could easily answer her question with honesty. That he's not human and his physiology does not allow him to give off any form of scent. Which, he can't help but take pride by the fact that not even his guild master could detect him by nose. However, dishonesty is in his nature for it was the reason he was created for.

"Do you always act suspicious to a member of the same guild as you?", he asked as he stood up from the bench, ignoring the fact that she has asked her question first. He just can't help but to misdirect the conversation of any kind, but he understands that it may just aggravate her. "Well, if you must know, it's just an unique ability of mine. Just like your keen sense of smell, I have very little of a presence.", he explained terribly to Genesis. He knows that his explanation is not good enough, but she'll just have to deal with. Furthermore, he should change the subject. He doesn't want his guild master to be... nosy.

He took a step closer to Genesis as he began his introduction. "Ah, where are my manners? I do believe that this is our first and personal encounter. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alexander Tricks. Like I said before, I'm a member of Sabertooth as well as an A-Rank mage. It's a pleasure to finally and formally greet you.", he said as he took his hat off and bowing in respect.

"I'm sure you know why we're here, am I right? We're just getting to know each other, especially since we share the same friend.", he stated as a matter of fact. "I mean, it's going to be awkward if Blanc were to invite us for a get-together and barely know each other when we're in the same guild, master.", he added in her title may have sent Genesis strange signals in her head.
    Genesis
    Genesis

A Wolf and A Trickster [Private: Genesis & Obsidian] Qm1sqjP

Post by Genesis Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Her suspicion never seemed to fade. Her guard was up high, she didn't care who he was but almost every single nerve in her body was telling her that he was dangerous and shouldn't be trusted. Her expression barely wavered when he spoke. "Answer me. Tell me what you are. I don't care whether you are a member of my guild or not. I need an answer. I don't trust anyone unless they have earned my trust. I don't care who you are, member of my pack or not if you seem like a threat I won't trust you. So yes, to answer your question yes I can be sometimes and I have a perfectly valid reason as well, unless you can somehow prove that you be trusted, I have all the right in the world to be this nosy." She said with a large retort. She took a bit to catch her breath then with a glare she looked suspiciously at the man who claimed to be her guildmate.

As he came slightly closer, a small snarl built up in the back of her throat. Her guard was on high. Often she would react kindly to members of her guild, that is if they were to be trusted. This man had something different about him that she could not place her finger upon. She rolled her eyes as he took off his hat and bowed. "If you really think it is an honor would you mind if you answer my question cause I honestly have no idea what your explanation meant. And I do not mean gloss over it. If you wish to gain my trust and not be an omega then prove to me that you can be trusted. I won't excommunicate you, but if you don't give me a straight answer you can be sure that you will be an omega." She responded, the suspicion was clear in her voice and one could notice that she was in absolutely no mood to play games.

However her voice soften slightly as she mentioned Blanc, the seemingly kind yet somewhat naive girl whom called herself a CPU whatever that meant. She regarded Blanc more as an acquaintance rather than a friend however she did like the girl. "I can understand why she became friends like a person like you." She muttered under her breath. "Damn girl's too naive." She gave a quick shake of her head. "Look, I'm not like Blanc. Want to have a good relationship with me? Earn it. Just because we share the same acquaintance or the fact that we are in the same guild means that we are automatically best of friends."
    Obsidian Nightshade
    Obsidian Nightshade

Post by Obsidian Nightshade Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:47 am

"Hey, I wouldn't call her naive. The first time we met, she threaten me with bodily harm if I didn't tell her where she was at the time.", he interjects his guild master. "But fine, if you a direct answer from me, I'll humor you.", Obsidian said as he began to explain his situation. Though, he'll keep a few details out since there's no guarantee that she'll help him. "I'm an artificial being with the unique ability of hiding my presence. I don't emit a scent, sound or even have a taste if you try and take a bite out of me. The first two can be easily be proven but the last one's gonna be weird to do so.", he rambled off topic. "Moving on, I simply require some cooperation from my esteem guild master in my search for complete independence. You see, my creator and I have this relationship where he gives me a purpose and I get put in storage after I'm done. It's a really twisted relationship and I could really get all the help I can acquire. I mean, I can't really help myself if he wants me to blow my brains out if it benefits him.", he added the last part to Genesis.

"But you know, there's really no way for me to earn your trust.", he added. "I mean, for all you know, I'm just lying in an attempt to stab you in the back and you have no way to confirm it. They say that those with the sharpest nose in the world would know a lie by sniffing the hormones that you excrete, but I don't have a scent. Those with a sharp ear would know a liar by the sound of their heart but I don't make any sound unless I talk. So really, I'm stuck as a stranger unless I prove myself. So tell me, Master Genesis, how am I to earn your trust?", he asked the wolfgirl in a tone that may suggest frustration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:19 pm