Fairy Tail Online RP

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer

NPC
    NPC

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer OPwF1AW

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer Empty NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer

Post by NPC Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:43 pm

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer PmAbqij

Name: Cloe Redwing

Biographical Information:
    Birth Date: 11/14/?
    Birthplace: N/A
    Relatives: N/A

Physical Description:
    Height: 5ft 4inches
    Weight: 52.1631Kg
    General Description: Too lazy to explain just approve me anyways
    Face Claim:
    NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer BYnJbV2

Personal Information:
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Personality: 250w Minimum
    I punch things and I break stuff oh and I like to say I'm ALL FIRED UP!

Magic Information:
    Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer
    Description: Look at Natsu then come to me
    Advantages: FIRE IS GOD
    Disadvantages: NOTHING, BECAUSE FIRE IS GOD

Chronological and Political Information:
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Guild: Fairy Taila
    Background History:Too Lazy to type this just approve me
    Raina
    Raina

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer 89wWcWF

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer Empty Re: NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer

Post by Raina Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Ok I raina will be grading this...

First of all all the info u put as n/a is not approved you must have those filled out. That is basic info and if you cannot even type that out then we will stop here. Try and be creative maybe your 1000 years old or something and related to a king. Have fun with it.

Next please translate your weight into pounds it is easier for everyone to know .

Too lazy to explain is disgraceful to the community here, please try or you will not rping here. Asking for auto approval is not allowed you must follow the correct path for approval like everyone one else. It is not hard to explain your character even a picture would suffice.

As for your face claim you left it blank, please find the characters name and what they are from. Also your code for the italic on the title is broken please fix that by adding [/i] after the colon.

Also with your personality you did write the required 250 words we ask. We wanna know who Cloe is, what does she like what hobbies? Paint me a picture with words and make it dazzling!

Another thing please describe your magic in your own words not in look and natsu. Your version may work different then the canon. How does it work? What can it do? Also fire is going to have an did vantage and to have advantages and weaknesses. Saying fire is god is a form of meta gaming or god mode and that is not allowed please list atleast least 3 strengths atleast four weaknesses.

Please give us a back story we want to hear about you! Be creative make it shine! Such us the awesome that is Cloe. Also your code for rhe title here is broken as well.

Please bump when approved.
    Zed The Workaholic
    Zed The Workaholic

NPC: Cloe the Fire Dragon Slayer OPwF1AW

Post by Zed The Workaholic Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello Raina, I am here to assess you on your assessment of this mock application. In this assessment I will be grading you on multiple things such as 1. Were you able to find errors. 2. Were you able to define the errors in the application, 3. Did you go about explaining the errors calmly, and 4. did you at least find 10 out of the 17 errors in this application, note that there are bonus points so if you had 7 errors found but found three of the bonus errors you will have found 10 out of 20.

Time to Assess you!

Were you Able to Find these errors:
    Spoiler:

Overall Found:7 +3 Bonus=10
    Overall Not Found:10

Final:Pass

How The Errors were Assessed:
    you did a very good job at describing the errors in this application this is fine from what I see. I however have a few issues though, you were slightly rude, had this been an actual user they might have complained to admin staff by now and you don't want this, try your best to be as calm as possible when grading apps.  Please explain to them calmly why they can't have this or why they can't do this, if you are rude to a user they will be set back and probably not come back. If you are nice they will be more likely to change their app for you. This was only in certain spots and even if you did not mean for it to be rude it can be seen that way through flavor of text, overall you did a good job it was iffy on the way you went about it but you got to the point and defined the issues rather well. You pass in this section as well.

OVERALL GRADE:
    You did well, where i am not happy you did not note the most obvious of the errors in this app you still did well, I ask that next time you look at the templates this site has to offer before you look at apps to see if everything matches up template wise, you missed that the template was different, magic didn't belong in the template and neither did the history, you did find the bonus errors which helped with the area, you were kinda rude when assessing but it could have been the flavor of text which I say to that, use your words wisely in that matter.  Overall you did good.  

FINAL GRADE:
    85% B+  

You are free to assess the last and final app which will deem you on finding errors, dealing with rude behavior and finally dealing with changes done to apps.  GOOD LUCK!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:02 am