Fairy Tail Online RP

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P]

Eiyū
    Eiyū

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] ODFYPdI

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] Empty Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P]

Post by Eiyū Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Venom Devil Slayer
    A Rank
    Caster/Slayer
    Poison/Venom
    Main
    Erebus Crown
    Yes
    Both

Magic Description
    Not much is known about this form of Magic except that it allows its users to use a specific element to slay Demons. It also lets the user eat their respective element to replenish strength and become immune to its effects like other types of Slayers. It has also been suggested that Devil Slayer Magic is a very fickle Magic, and that learning it too quickly and making use of its properties in rapid succession have adverse effects on the user, causing them to become afflicted with black markings that spread across their entire body. The users who master this Magic are able to summon these markings at will, allowing them to become immune (to a limited degree) to the effects of Curses, including the "Ultimate Curse" Memento Mori, which is supposed to completely annihilate whatever it touches. This Magic also allows its users to obtain information about a Demon by just observing it for a second.

This Devil Slayer Magic allows the user to produce the element of poison/venom for various purposes. The first known user of this magic, Eiyū, seems to be very proficient with it. A testament to the strength of the poison/venom created is the new found decay ability that has seemingly been locked or rather unreasonable by the lower ranking slayers of the same tier and is specifically custom to this magic giving it the very unique factor…  However, this magic has many varieties and different uses being a magic that is classified under the caster category with the new system of this world. Some of its many strengths include being that of the following, firstly being the ability to consume the element as of which you were taught in this case is poison/venom of other users, expect for that of legendary slayers with the same respective element.

Secondly the next advantage of this is that it doesn’t have the known weakness of holder magic users which requires them to have an item to cast their magic and therefore, giving them a greater deal of flexibility for using their magic freely. In addition, as this is a caster magic it allows the user for more flexible spells as well seeing as it grants full ability to produce and manipulate poison this being of the poison they created and as a devil slayer even some more free based poisons not directly under a user’s control…

In addition, another interesting aspect of this magic is the high capability of decay or the debuff aspect that different type of poisons allows within the world. This not only causing it to become more difficult to figure out and counter act the poison as to which the user is using but also allowing for more versatile spells and aspects of combat for the user to explore.

Though like other Slayers, the user is able to consume external sources of poison/venom, even ones formed from nothing, in order to replenish their strength and enhance their power, as well as having a tremendous resistance to the element of poison/venom. Additionally, the user is able to somewhat control the poison/venom of others and is able to just as easily poison or decay a large scale of land with a mere flick of their wrist if their power is great enough. The Slayer's poisoning and decay ability is notable; when Eiyū received Devil Slayer Magic, he became able to maintain his poison through the winds created by lower ranked slayers and created by a Demon easily. Unlike other Slayer Magic’s, this Magic allows its user to obtain a basic analysis of a Demon's bodily composition based on sight alone.

Perks of Magic

• Decomposition/decay Manipulation -
    • Devil Slayer Force -
    • High tier Venom/Decay consumption -

Weaknesses
    • High Tier Wind Magic:
    • Legendary Slayer:
    • Black Marks:

Strengths
    What are the overall Strengths of the magic?

Spells

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] 4l20wZQ
    Ravana's ---:

Ravana's ---:

Ravana's ---:

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] 01UG7Sa
    Ravana's ---:

Ravana's ---:

Ravana's ---:

Venom Devil Slayer [W.I.P] TPuH4kG
    Ravana's ---:

Ravana's ---: