Fairy Tail Online RP

Bhairyuu's Questions Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Bhairyuu's Questions Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Bhairyuu's Questions

Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Bhairyuu's Questions ODFYPdI

Bhairyuu's Questions Empty Bhairyuu's Questions

Post by Bhairyuu Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 am

hey there,

my name is Bhairyuu and I am a new member here. This is where I will be posting any and all questions, doubts, etc as they arise during the course of my stay here.

First off, I was wondering what is the ESRB rating for this site? It said it's a mature site so does that mean its
    rated 3-3-3 on the LSV areas?
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Bhairyuu's Questions FcB4idF

Bhairyuu's Questions Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions

Post by Ean Sableheart Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:29 pm

we do not have an esrb rating.

We keep a fairly pg-13 rule of the site but overall if you and your partner decide to get morbid and gory we will not stop you so long as you warn potential readers that your about to go into detail about human entrails all over the place.

no buttstuff though. buttstuff is prohibited. fan service is fine this is a fairy tail based site.
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:10 am

alright, thanks for the info. So normal physical relations  would be fine as long as me and whoever it is labels the thread appropriately? Am I understanding that right?

- now on another note, how closely does my character's FC have to match the verbal description I give of him on my app? Can I changes some things around to fit my image of him better or does my character description have to be an exact match to that of the FC?

- I was looking through the list of banned magics on here and I didnt see blood magic on here. I was actually planning to app for this, so what is your ruling on this magic? Can I app it as long as I can balance it properly or not at all?

-Could you please help me figure out the stats for my character as he is a D-rank mage? I would like to know about the rank ups that the stat rules mentioned. Do those rank up options refer to when he trains his stats and ranks up that way or are these rank ups for his stats available at character creation itself?
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Post by Ean Sableheart Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:05 am

- go nuts :p

-do what you want :p

-stats have been removed temporarily so ignore them for now.
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:04 pm

are you serious? I can actually app blood magic if I want to? That's sweet! Actually while on the subject of blood magic, would it be okay for me to app for Vampire Slayer Magic which would include the ability to use blood based spells?

Alright, any idea on when they are going to be reinstated? And if they have been removed, does that mean combat RP is off the table for now? And what about training in the use of the various spells and such? wouldn't they be affected?

Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Post by Ean Sableheart Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:20 pm

1. nope can't do that.

2. combat rp will be based on rank and percentages till then. An A-rank is stronger then a B-rank and you can boost those with magic as need dictates. A lot of interpretation but staff will help you with what you need as you go along
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:47 pm

-okay so blood magic it is then. However, what kinds of different races can my character be in this site other than human? Are things like demons and vampires allowed at all? Oh on another note, can my character have an innate ability related to a body part (such as the eyes for example)? I was thinking he would have the ability to see the veins and arteries in his target or something like that

-so can I app for some slayer magic at all or no? If yes, then when can I do so, if you don't mind me asking?

-I see, that sounds interesting. btw, my character will have a custom fighting style which uses his blood magic. I hope that's okay.

-could you please explain to me what lacrimas are used for?
    Bacon
    Bacon

Bhairyuu's Questions D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi! Bacon here :D

Bhairyuu wrote:-okay so blood magic it is then. However, what kinds of different races can my character be in this site other than human? Are things like demons and vampires allowed at all?

You can make your character any race you'd like. You'll need to explain it in your app though so that we have an understanding of it.

Oh on another note, can my character have an innate ability related to a body part (such as the eyes for example)? I was thinking he would have the ability to see the veins and arteries in his target or something like that

No, unless it's in your magic app. Your character abilities though, can only relate to your race and need to be explained as to how it does relate as well.

so can I app for some slayer magic at all or no? If yes, then when can I do so, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes you can. It's found in the 'Position Registration' section under the 'Registration' forum. You can do so at any time as long as the spaces are open and available. ^-^

-I see, that sounds interesting. btw, my character will have a custom fighting style which uses his blood magic. I hope that's okay.

That's fine. As long as they follow site rules, you can be as creative as can be. We're very lenient

could you please explain to me what lacrimas are used for?

Lacrimas are basically elemental 'power ups' for both mages and, especially, slayers. For mages, youcan eeither boost your primary magic if used as a secondary. Or, you can use it as a primary and be a 2nd generation slayer. If you're a slayer, the lacrimas add an extra punch while giving you, of you choose so, another element to mix in with your slayer magic.

Hope this helps :3
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:48 am

- Okay. Thanks for clearing the race issue up for me.

- hmm, okay so since I am apping for blood magic, I can essentially make that one of the perks of the magic then, right?

-okay, so for the slayer magic part, can I app for vampire slayer magic some time down the line or is it not allowed since I am already apping the blood magic?

-cool, I was actually thinking that since he will be controlling blood magic, he can create a custom fighting style in which he sends his spells directly into the opponent/target's body to affect their blood vessels, blood cells and such, if that's okay.

-nice, so I can have vampire slayer magic and then maybe add blood element later on. By the way, are these character specific? I mean can they be taken from a character IC if they end up dead or something like that?
    Ean Sableheart
    Ean Sableheart

Post by Ean Sableheart Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:33 pm

I'm going to skip the first one. cause its not a question

-I don't understand the question. please rephrase

-no. We have dragon slayers, god slayers, and devil slayers. No fancy slayers have been created. Blood magic would simply be blood magic.

-that would probably be an no on doing that. 99.9% certain that would be a no.

-magic is character specific although you could give a character the same magic if you wanted to. Again, no vampire slayers sorry.
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:24 am

@Ean

- okay, so since he can have his magic grant him three perks, I was thinking one of them could be that his magic grants him the innate ability to use his eyes to visualize the arteries and veins within his target's body. That's what I meant.

-okay, I understand, so then are you guys planning to allow custom slayers at some point in the future or not at all?

-hmm, with all due respect I just don't see why you would be against my custom fighting style based which uses blood magic. Perhaps you will understand it better if I gave you a summary of what it would entail. So here it is:

-First off, please note the disadvantages for this style:
    - the fighting style is strictly in the CQC range which means he would have to actually physically touch the opponent with his hands or feet in order to actually make this fighting style effective. So all the target would have to do is keep out of range of my character's attacks and keep pummeling him with long range spells. This also means that he would have to take the fight to them which in turn put him at greater risk for increased amount of damage in being so close to the target.

- And while we are on this subject, he can't just inject his blood magic through the target's skin. It has to be through an open wound already present on the target. So this means that he would have first successfully inflict a physical wound that actually breaks the skin of the target.

- He won't be able to control the target's actions, thoughts and will in any way with this fighting style. The maximum he could maybe do is influence the target's blood pressure, blood vessels, blood cells, blood viscosity, blood volume, etc.

- Also, this fighting style is only effective against those entities that have actual blood in their bodies (essentially the only targets this would work on are humans and animal like entities.) It is useless against demons, gods, or any other non-human entity that doesn't have actual blood flowing through them.

- As if that was not enough, he wouldn't be unlocking this fighting style until he is at least B-rank, so the cool-down on each spell in the fighting style would be pretty large. Plus, the effects of these particular spells would only last for a few posts given the body's ability to quickly adapt its cardiovascular system to any stresses put on it by external agents.

These are the main disadvantages of my fighting style idea. There are some more minor ones which I would be happy to discuss with you if you are not convinced by what I have already mentioned.

- Ah okay, so I wouldn't have to worry about somebody stealing my character's blood magic ability after killing him IC then. That's quite a relief.
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:38 am

btw, how many posts do I have do to in order to be able to PM other players?
    Bacon
    Bacon

Bhairyuu's Questions D3kALDY

Post by Bacon Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:48 am

That would be 15. Feel free to use the spam/forum game sub section though to gain those 15 posts ^-^
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:20 am

@ Bacon,

thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it. Can I PM you if I need any help with my app or anything else along the way?
    Admin
    Admin

Bhairyuu's Questions OPwF1AW

Post by Admin Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Bhairyuu wrote:@ Bacon,

thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.  Can I PM you if I need any help with my app or anything else along the way?

Definitely! ^-^

~Bacon, on the Admin account lol =w=
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:35 am

oh I see, I was under the impression you two were two different users. My bad.
    Admin
    Admin

Bhairyuu's Questions OPwF1AW

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 am

Ean and I (Bacon) are completely different people. The admin account is a shared account between staff for posting systems so that depends but yeah ^-^
    Bhairyuu
    Bhairyuu

Post by Bhairyuu Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 pm

ah I see now, thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:37 pm