Fairy Tail Online RP

Javel (Complete) Z0wCCXI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairy Tail Online RP

Javel (Complete) Z0wCCXI

Fairy Tail Online RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 37 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://fairytailonline-rp.rpg-board.net/u326!

Site Maintenance. Please Move Here: www.fairytailhaven.forumotion.com

Javel (Complete)

Javel
    Javel

Javel (Complete) ODFYPdI

Javel (Complete) Empty Javel (Complete)

Post by Javel Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Javel
    Jhavelrion Fukami
    October 25th X???
    Human
    D
    Chaotic Neutral
    Male

Species Ability/Perk
    Javel possesses one buff perk unique to him that stems from his personality.

• Violent Emotion - Underneath Javel's stoic exterior is a berserker. His inner rage grants additional physical damage per hit based on his current strength level (Amount of physical damage done + % of that same damage=total). The percentage increase starts at 15% at D-rank. It increases to 20% at C-Rank, 25% at B-rank, 30% at A-rank, and finally capping 35% at S-rank.

Special Unique Characteristics
    Javel was born with naturally dull-looking blue eyes. His full name is Jhavelrion Fukami.

Character Depth
    No matter the herd or the flock, a black sheep will always exist. Javel is a quiet young man who appears to be very stoic and blunt towards anyone he comes across. His overall physical appearance isn't very welcoming to strangers and it does not help that he always has very neutral, if not unhappy, look on his face towards anyone who would bother to interact with him. This stiff exterior perfectly hides the fact that he is a very driven individual, willing to go to almost any lengths to ensure that he has has way, whether it be an argument or a fight. His motivation to be the best has made him the ruthless and reserved individual and as such, he can come off as narrow-minded and foolish when doing things on his own. This has gotten him in lots of trouble throughout his life time and it's bound to be problematic in the future as well. But, like most troubled individuals, Javel does harbor a more kinder and sociable nature to those he feels he could trust. He may be cold, but he's no jerk, and will show respect and love where it is needed and deserved. He is not one to flaunt or brag to others and is very humble for someone who's rather straight-forward and very stiff towards others. What he lacks in friendship, he makes up with honesty and courtesy. Secretly, Javel is a fierce believer of loyalty and justice, even if it may seem to be more self-righteous than lawful. He will not hesitate to fight for what he believes in and protect those he cares about. Many would consider it rather odd how a person with secretly noble traits would end up being branded as a criminal and a dark mage. Perhaps experience will change him; perhaps it won't.

As mentioned before, Javel is a very driven person that is more than willing to go through any lengths to win. In combat, this is exactly the case and his personality isn't that much different. He's quiet, but very eager to win and to crush his enemies no matter the costs. Merciless and defiant to no end, Javel would be a very formidable and nasty opponent to goes if it were not for his sloppy technique when it comes to actually fighting properly. Just like how he's blunt and honest, Javel has the straight-forward mentality of fighting as he opts to charge in battle without thinking it through like a smart person. Direct as he might be, he usually doesn't have a plan nor strategy in combat and mainly relies on brute force to get things done; this results in him basing his power more on his emotions than his mind, not a good mentality when wielding holder-based magic. Stoic and silent as he may be, Javel has a hard time controlling his inner emotions when in battle and while he isn't cocky nor overconfident, there is no denying that he can be very foolish and stubborn to the core. Only time will tell whether or not he gets better.

Javel is mainly independent and on his own. He is nonetheless a loyal man, but his loyalty is earned only by the respect and trust of others. As such. Javel has little problem with following orders and listening to others, but that's only if he feels that he isn't being used. The young man prefers to be to treated like a human being and will absolutely not tolerate being treated like a pawn or tool to another person's means. Likewise, he will treat his acquaintances with the same level of respect he expects to be given in return.

- Power; Javel is ambitious and hungry for power so that he could become stronger and trample any foe he comes across.
    - Justice/Retribution; Javel finds it satisfying to see to that evil deeds don't go unpunished, especially in a cruel world where there is more wrong than right.
    - Justified cruelty; Javel isn't for hurting innocent people but he's sadistic enough to ruthlessly punish those who really deserve such wrath.

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
    - Senseless Violence; ironic for a dark mage, Javel hates the idea of bullying or rampaging innocent people and will not stand for it.
    - Arrogance; Javel is not fond of those who believe that they are superior than everyone else around them without proving it.
    - Losing; Javel is not one to quite and hates to be the loser of anything, whether it be an argument or a physical fight.
    - Betrayal, Javel doesn't like being used or betrayed by anyone and is against the idea of backstabbing another.

Fears: (3 minimum)
    - Being alone; the stoic Javel does not want to die the criminal the world makes him out to be.
    - Dying, for death will forever brand him a failure and prevent him from getting his life back together.
    - Failure, Javel seeks purpose and is very afraid of failing or being useless to those he cares about.

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)
    - Finding justice; Javel is currently seeking refuge and trying to clear up for a crime he did not commit.
    - Peace; for all the shit Javel had to go through, he just wants to go home at the end of everything.
    - Total power; Javel wants to be the strongest mage to right all wrongs. What the world did wrong to him, he intends to fix.

Appearance
    Hair: Light black.
    Eyes: Dull Blue
    Skin Tone: Fairly light.
    Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 174 lbs.
    Overall Appearances: Javel stands at an average height of 5 feet and 10 inches, being light-skinned with an unusually wide but somewhat lean build. For that, he can appear to be somewhat intimidating towards others. He has medium-length black hair that he leaves very untamed and disheveled from the wind, sometimes facing the left and other times the right. He has dark blue eyes and a striking but very melancholic face with no facial hair; his default frown tends to make him look older than he really is. As for his body, he sports incredibly wide shoulders and is very toned from the waist up which heavily contrasts with his slim long legs that make up his Y-shaped physique. His go-to outfit is a blue shirt underneath a thick coat alongside skinny black pants and dark-colored boots. The blue shirt tends to be buttoned up save for the neck, and jacket is often left unzipped. Variations of this outfit aren't surprising, which is all dependent on the weather/situation. It it's hot, he'll simply go without the coat while if it's cold, he'll don a black winter jacket over what he's wearing at the moment.

Other

Guild: None at the moment (maybe Wolfsbane in the future)
    Guild Tattoo: Dark indigo and located on his right chest.

Last edited by Javel on Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 18 times in total
    Krow
    Krow

Javel (Complete) N51AM3g

Javel (Complete) Empty Re: Javel (Complete)

Post by Krow Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello there, Krow here, I will be reviewing your character today.
    All of the necessary fixes will look like this.
    BUMP once they are done.
    Oh wait, this app doesn't seem to have any real flaws, so I'll just give you the First Approval!

Javel wrote:
    Javel
    Jhavelrion Fukami
    October 25th X???
    Human
    D
    Chaotic Neutral
    Male

Species Ability/Perk
    Javel possesses the same perks shared by other Requip users:

• Dimensional Pocket - This perk allows the user to store and place armor, weapons, and items, even clothes, of their choosing for later use. The dimensional pocket has limited space per rank, and once filled up, will have to be emptied to make more space. Dimensional pocket has both combat use and non combat use. This can not be used to store people, only inanimate objects.
    • Elemental Affinity: This Perk allows the Requip user to store an element inside of a weapon or piece of armor.

Special Unique Characteristics
    Javel was born with naturally dull-looking blue eyes.

Character Depth
    No matter the herd or the flock, a black sheep will always exist. Javel is a quiet young man who appears to be very stoic and blunt towards anyone he comes across. His overall physical appearance isn't very welcoming to strangers and it does not help that he always has very neutral, if not unhappy, look on his face towards anyone who would bother to interact with him. This stiff exterior perfectly hides the fact that he is a very driven individual, willing to go to almost any lengths to ensure that he has has way, whether it be an argument or a fight. His motivation to be the best has made him the ruthless and reserved individual and as such, he can come off as narrow-minded and foolish when doing things on his own. This has gotten him in lots of trouble throughout his life time and it's bound to be problematic in the future as well. But, like most troubled individuals, Javel does harbor a more kinder and sociable nature to those he feels he could trust. He may be cold, but he's no jerk, and will show respect and love where it is needed and deserved. He is not one to flaunt or brag to others and is very humble for someone who's rather straight-forward and very stiff towards others. What he lacks in friendship, he makes up with honesty and courtesy. Secretly, Javel is a fierce believer of loyalty and justice, even if it may seem to be more self-righteous than lawful. He will not hesitate to fight for what he believes in and protect those he cares about. Many would consider it rather odd how a person with secretly noble traits would end up being branded as a criminal and a dark mage. Perhaps experience will change him; perhaps it won't.

As mentioned before, Javel is a very driven person that is more than willing to go through any lengths to win. In combat, this is exactly the case and his personality isn't that much different. He's quiet, but very eager to win and to crush his enemies no matter the costs. Merciless and defiant to no end, Javel would be a very formidable and nasty opponent to goes if it were not for his sloppy technique when it comes to actually fighting properly. Just like how he's blunt and honest, Javel has the straight-forward mentality of fighting as he opts to charge in battle without thinking it through like a smart person. Direct as he might be, he usually doesn't have a plan nor strategy in combat and mainly relies on brute force to get things done; this results in him basing his power more on his emotions than his mind, not a good mentality when wielding holder-based magic. Stoic and silent as he may be, Javel has a hard time controlling his inner emotions when in battle and while he isn't cocky nor overconfident, there is no denying that he can be very foolish and stubborn to the core. Only time will tell whether or not he gets better.

Javel is mainly independent and on his own. He is nonetheless a loyal man, but his loyalty is earned only by the respect and trust of others. As such. Javel has little problem with following orders and listening to others, but that's only if he feels that he isn't being used. The young man prefers to be to treated like a human being and will absolutely not tolerate being treated like a pawn or tool to another person's means. Likewise, he will treat his acquaintances with the same level of respect he expects to be given in return.

- Power; Javel is ambitious and hungry for power so that he could become stronger and trample any foe he comes across.
    - Justice/Retribution; Javel finds it satisfying to see to that evil deeds don't go unpunished, especially in a cruel world where there is more wrong than right.
    - Justified cruelty; Javel isn't for hurting innocent people but he's sadistic enough to ruthlessly punish those who really deserve such wrath.

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
    - Senseless Violence; ironic for a dark mage, Javel hates the idea of bullying or rampaging innocent people and will not stand for it.
    - Arrogance; Javel is not fond of those who believe that they are superior than everyone else around them without proving it.
    - Losing; Javel is not one to quite and hates to be the loser of anything, whether it be an argument or a physical fight.
    - Betrayal, Javel doesn't like being used or betrayed by anyone and is against the idea of backstabbing another.

Fears: (3 minimum)
    - Being alone; the stoic Javel does not want to die the criminal the world makes him out to be.
    - Dying, for death will forever brand him a failure and prevent him from getting his life back together.
    - Failure, Javel seeks purpose and is very afraid of failing or being useless to those he cares about.

Motivations/Goals: (3 minimum)
    - Finding justice; Javel is currently seeking refuge and trying to clear up for a crime he did not commit.
    - Peace; for all the shit Javel had to go through, he just wants to go home at the end of everything.
    - Total power; Javel wants to be the strongest mage to right all wrongs. What the world did wrong to him, he intends to fix.

Appearance
    Hair: Light black.
    Eyes: Dull Blue
    Skin Tone: Fairly light.
    Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 174 lbs.
    Overall Appearances: Javel stands at an average height of 5 feet and 10 inches, being light-skinned with an unusually wide but somewhat lean build. For that, he can appear to be somewhat intimidating towards others. He has medium-length black hair that he leaves very untamed and disheveled from the wind, sometimes facing the left and other times the right. He has dark blue eyes and a striking but very melancholic face with no facial hair; his default frown tends to make him look older than he really is. As for his body, he sports incredibly wide shoulders and is very toned from the waist up which heavily contrasts with his slim long legs that make up his Y-shaped physique. His go-to outfit is a blue shirt underneath a thick coat alongside skinny black pants and dark-colored boots. The blue shirt tends to be buttoned up save for the neck, and jacket is often left unzipped. Variations of this outfit aren't surprising, which is all dependent on the weather/situation. It it's hot, he'll simply go without the coat while if it's cold, he'll don a black winter jacket over what he's wearing at the moment.

Other

Guild: Wolfsbane?
    Guild Tattoo: Dark indigo and located on his right chest.

Genesis
    Genesis

Javel (Complete) Qm1sqjP

Post by Genesis Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi my name is Genesis and I will be grading your app today.

The only concern I have is with your character perks. These are requip perks or magic perks not character perks. Character and magic perks may be similar however there is a fine line between how different they are. If you wish to have requip however feel free to place these perks in your magic perks section. I request you either change or get rid of the two perks entirely.

Bump when edits have been made~
    Javel
    Javel

Javel (Complete) ODFYPdI

Post by Javel Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:25 pm

The perks have been changed by your request.
    Genesis
    Genesis

Javel (Complete) Qm1sqjP

Post by Genesis Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Unfortunately in order to get higher physical damage you must have a buff in the strength stat, so if you wish to deal more physical damage I recommend you get a buff perk.

As for your second perk, it is impossible to determine this for spells. Each spell has a set amount a damage they deal, such as D rank damage, C rank damage and B rank damage. It is impossible to get a number out of a stat that is dealt with words. Unlike the physical damage perk it is impossible to buff up a spell so I'm afraid this perk is denied straightaway. I request you change or remove this perk.

Bump when edits are made~
    Javel
    Javel

Javel (Complete) ODFYPdI

Post by Javel Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Genesis wrote:Unfortunately in order to get higher physical damage you must have a buff in the strength stat, so if you wish to deal more physical damage I recommend you get a buff perk.

As for your second perk, it is impossible to determine this for spells. Each spell has a set amount a damage they deal, such as D rank damage, C rank damage and B rank damage. It is impossible to get a number out of a stat that is dealt with words. Unlike the physical damage perk it is impossible to buff up a spell so I'm afraid this perk is denied straightaway. I request you change or remove this perk.

Bump when edits are made~

Should I reword the first perk? One other profile has a character perk that increases physical damage by a percentage. Mine is basically doing the same thing, (if my character deals 5% physical damage, the perk will up the amount to 6%, since 20% of 5% is 1% based on 5 * .2=1). The only difference is that my character's perk stays at 20% regardless of rank while the profile linked scales with rank up to a whooping 50% by X rank.

For the second perk, I took reference from the magic rules which showed that spells do percentage damage just like physical damage and I would've scaled the damage accordingly based on the charts (10%+(20% of 10%=2%)=12% total). I have removed the second perk, though, since I was not aware that spells can't be buffed and I apologize for glossing over that. =P
    Genesis
    Genesis

Javel (Complete) Qm1sqjP

Post by Genesis Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:58 pm

I apologize for the long reply, but I will be continuing this app.

I see the app that you linked has that ability. However if you you also look at his app you would see percentage at each rank. 20% seems a bit high for D rank, and I understand your perk stay at a set amount however 20% is simply too high for D rank, so I suggest you to follow his app if you wish to take this perk.
    Javel
    Javel

Javel (Complete) ODFYPdI

Post by Javel Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Edited accordingly.
    Genesis
    Genesis

Javel (Complete) Qm1sqjP

Post by Genesis Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:55 pm

One last thing~ Your perk needs a downfall. For example you could say he has trouble fighting against ranged weapons as an example.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:21 am